Brussels International preview

1 hour ago, Trevor Hannant said:

So does that mean that work is continuing on the P3D version meantime or that you're considering it being abandoned in favour of the MSFS version?

It will; be released for P3D V4/5 for sure. Don;t worry.

• Like 4
  • Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe they destroyed our national airport and the subway in Brussels, but they are never going to destroy our way of living and thoughts....   It was a very sad day today and I was privilege

Brussels airport the scenario we will never see, three years (since the july 2013) that Aerosoft is rolling us in flour and is busy with this medium airport (Brussels Airport is not a big airport, no

They treath us like sh*t on this forum.  When you post important information or ask a question then they bite your nose.    Clients are important aerosoft! 

Posted Images

Very nice looking scenery, can't wait to buy it!

One tip to make it as accurate as possible: this summer renovation works to rwy 25R/07L were carried out, during which an ALS was installed for rwy 07L (as can be seen on the latest airport diagrams).  If it wasn't the case yet, this is maybe something to consider to add.  

Best regards

Robby

EBBR Rwy07L.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Is this project still in progress die msfs? It has been a while since they last update? And my bankaccount is waiting to make a new transfer :D ;)

greetings

47 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yep... should not be long now.

Nice.

I can't wait to test it. 

But you Know what they say:

Better wait a longer time to have good product than a short time with full of bugs 🙂

Greetings