Jump to content

Brussels International preview


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Pieter666 said:

Looks like the dev will have some extra work :)
New jetbridges on the B-pier including A380-jetway(s)

https://www.brusselsairport.be/pressroom/brussels-airport-invests-52-million-to-equip-pier-b-with-new-boarding-bridges/

Thanks for the update, but it's unlikely (tho' not impossible) this will affect the project. As noted in earlier posts in this thread, an airport add-on is designed to represent the airport at a certain reference point in time, as documented by the photos used for the ground,buildings, etc. For any scenery in development, the reference point in time is almost always in the past. A developer certainly knows what's going on at their chosen airport, and will make their own decision on whether or not to add airport elements added after the reference point

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe they destroyed our national airport and the subway in Brussels, but they are never going to destroy our way of living and thoughts....   It was a very sad day today and I was privilege

Brussels airport the scenario we will never see, three years (since the july 2013) that Aerosoft is rolling us in flour and is busy with this medium airport (Brussels Airport is not a big airport, no

They treath us like sh*t on this forum.  When you post important information or ask a question then they bite your nose.    Clients are important aerosoft! 

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Herman said:

Thanks for the update, but it's unlikely (tho' not impossible) this will affect the project. As noted in earlier posts in this thread, an airport add-on is designed to represent the airport at a certain reference point in time, as documented by the photos used for the ground,buildings, etc. For any scenery in development, the reference point in time is almost always in the past. A developer certainly knows what's going on at their chosen airport, and will make their own decision on whether or not to add airport elements added after the reference point

 

I know, the post was purely informational...

In the past there was mentioned here that scenery will be updated for the next 2 years after release, so maybe it can be an update at some point?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If that's your intent, just provide the info. Posts that communicate expectations ("looks like the dev will have some extra work"), even with a smiley face, frequently imply more than just info sharing.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13-10-2017 at 2:41 AM, Herman said:

If that's your intent, just provide the info. Posts that communicate expectations ("looks like the dev will have some extra work"), even with a smiley face, frequently imply more than just info sharing.

No pun intented...
Oh well, we will see what we'll get, I have time.

 

In the future, I won't post information anymore when I see on the local sites here in Belgium.

Maybe you can find it yourself.

 

Still with kind regards, but disappointed in your response (it was only for helping out so that this product can become top class).

(I have to admit, I have high expectations for this one :) )

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2017 at 7:08 AM, Pieter666 said:

No pun intented...
Oh well, we will see what we'll get, I have time.

 

In the future, I won't post information anymore when I see on the local sites here in Belgium.

Maybe you can find it yourself.

 

Still with kind regards, but disappointed in your response (it was only for helping out so that this product can become top class).

(I have to admit, I have high expectations for this one :) )

They treath us like sh*t on this forum. 

When you post important information or ask a question then they bite your nose. 

 

Clients are important aerosoft! 

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2017 at 12:19 AM, brentoske said:

They treath us like sh*t on this forum. 

When you post important information or ask a question then they bite your nose. 

 

Clients are important aerosoft! 

 

Please watch your mouth!

 

Herman explained without any form of judgement why additional information might not be incorporated into a project from a certain level of development on. 

 

He further pointed out that a statement in a previous post could be easily misinterpreted. 

 

There was no "treatment like shit" included at all. 

 

It is obvious that for you this project is of a high emotional importance, but please do not imply anything into posts which simply isn't there. 

 

  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Some other projects will be closed and then this will be tackled. This time for the last time. 

 

Thanks for the update, Mathijs.

I'm sorry, but I can't help but conclude, that the words 'This time for the last time' sounds a bit ominous.

 

Let's hope for the best.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...