Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Aerosoft Team

While I certainly understand work is still very much in progress, I'd like to remind you guys about a fairly recent addition to EBBR, the "football pitch" between 25R and 19, put in place to avoid pilots lining up on the wrong runway.

It can be seen quite clearly here: https://goo.gl/maps/wfNiueRySP42

Although, in real life, it looks a lot greener than it does in the photos on Google Maps.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, krivadesign said:

While I certainly understand work is still very much in progress, I'd like to remind you guys about a fairly recent addition to EBBR, the "football pitch" between 25R and 19, put in place to avoid pilots lining up on the wrong runway.

It can be seen quite clearly here: https://goo.gl/maps/wfNiueRySP42

Although, in real life, it looks a lot greener than it does in the photos on Google Maps.

Yes i've seen i'll add for sure. Thank you for asking

• Upvote 2

Hello 

I know you really hate this question, but the dates that are with stores like bol.com and centralpoint.be, are they trustable releasdates? And if not is there a rough estimation how many months it will still take?

Regards from Belgium

Thank you for answering so fast! I will continue waiting and as you said stay calm and look forward to my first aerosoft scenery! It isn't recommended to buy them before released or does it just not matter? And AES will be included he?!

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, Jetairfly737 said:

And will it be possible for AI traffic to connect jetways (using UT2)

I do not think any addon can do that reliably (and if it can it would cause massive FPS and VAS issues).

Dear friends,

Waiting since... 2013? How many years still to come? This is becoming a big joke.

I am very sorry... once it's released, it rather be good!!!!!

Just me opinion.

Nice holiday season to everyone.

Bye 

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, hansmatthys said:

Waiting since... 2013?

I am sorry to see that you are not able to handle Aerosoft's way of preview topics. Unlike other vendors who give previews and information only very late in the development process, Aerosoft gives previews and information already quite early in the process. So unlike with other vendors there can be noticeable time between the first preview post and a release.

I can offer to exclude you from the preview topics so you will not see the things to come in the (near or later) future but only get the release information. This has been done already for quite a number of users in the past. 

On 27 december 2015 at 10:03 PM, keukenrol said:

Another important thing to mention is the pushback procedure. When the planes are pushed from the A-pier, they are not directly being set on the inner taxiway. Instead they stand between the taxiway and the pier. This is clearly visible here: https://www.google.be/maps/@50.9035689,4.4825214,184m/data=!3m1!1e3 I hope you guys can fix this in AES, the current version does not do this, and IVAO controllers are not always happy when we are directly on the taxiway... ;)

Hello, I didn't find an answer to this one... Is there an answer?

regards

Edit: This is actually only for gate 140 till 160, the even numbers... (So apron 1 north gate 140-160)

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, hansmatthys said:

Waiting since... 2013? How many years still to come? This is becoming a big joke.

Well glad you get a kauch out of if. But if you read this topic you will know the project was fully restarted because the previous developer did not deliver what was expected. The current development is fully on schedule. But if you do get upset about these kinds of posts I strongly recommend simply not looking at them. When it is released you will see it banners. Or just follow this topic: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/88-new-releases-and-updates/. All new releases are announced there.

1 hour ago, Jetairfly737 said:

regards

Edit: This is actually only for gate 140 till 160, the even numbers... (So apron 1 north gate 140-160)

That is just modifying the afcad. When i bought an other developer Amsterdam, a beta tester released a gsx alteration. But I don't know if aes is done that way to. But it's usually not difficult to alter I guess.

vor 2 Stunden , phlpeo sagte:

That is just modifying the afcad. When i bought an other developer Amsterdam, a beta tester released a gsx alteration. But I don't know if aes is done that way to. But it's usually not difficult to alter I guess.

it's a bit more than modifying the AFCAD - main work is customizing the pushback in GSX

On 20-12-2016 at 5:12 PM, Jetairfly737 said:

regards

Yes indeed, only for the even numbers, at the side of 25R ;)

On 09/07/2016 at 5:01 PM, Sylle said:

Maybe simply because Terminal C aka 'the satelliet' used to be an old terminal (with jetways!) when DFS released their version of EBBR in 2007?! :huh:

No need to be so annoyed if you got your facts right... :rolleyes:

The idea was to renovate the satelliet and convert it to a low-cost terminal to attract more traffic some years after the demise of Sabena. As low-cost carriers often do not want to pay for the use of expensive airport services, the jetways were removed in 2008.

The project did not materialize in the end and the building is now used as office space.

Great job on the renders Raz!

Keep it up...

Regards,

Sylvain

Except it is not a terminal, it is detatched from the main airport building so how on earth could it be a terminal? It has been offices for the past 10+ years and currently is the management offices for Brussels Airport, how I know? I worked on the Oxygen office building at Brussels Airport when it was being constructed. Which stands between the round building that I am referring to and the check-in main building. Has always been an office. Plus only way to access the building I am referring to was via the cargo, police and taxi road. I really don't think you know what you are talking about haha.

• Aerosoft Team changed the title to Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)
  • Aerosoft Team locked this topic