Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Again, all available informations are here in this topic. There are no other informations and no need to ask again and again.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I promise that the moment we have things to show or tell they will be here. We are not at all worried about this project now. It's in the hands of people who we trust 100%. It's not ready but it will be released.

Okay thank you 

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
29 minutes ago, BelgianTiger_2 said:

Sorry to bring this up again,but you gents have any update on this project?

On 4/17/2018 at 7:53 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I promise that the moment we have things to show or tell they will be here.

• 1 month later...

I'm really interested in seeing this airport get done and released. We lack EBBR, perhaps the only forgotten capitol airport scenery for P3D. Which is surprising to me because it's a really fun airport imo.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chelesty said:

I'm really interested in seeing this airport get done and released. We lack EBBR, perhaps the only forgotten capitol airport scenery for P3D. Which is surprising to me because it's a really fun airport imo.

I agree completely! I've been waiting for Lisbon and Brussels for P3D v4 and lisbon is getting out soon. Hope to see some progress on EBBR here soon.

• Upvote 1

A bit off-topic, but Brussels certainly isn't the only capitol airport scenery missing in P3D. Dublin and Prague are missing too. Madrid and Lisbon are coming up but haven't been released yet. Bratislava is a missing capitol as well, but even more off-topic because it was never done by Aerosoft.

1 hour ago, PatrickZ said:

A bit off-topic, but Brussels certainly isn't the only capitol airport scenery missing in P3D. Dublin and Prague are missing too. Madrid and Lisbon are coming up but haven't been released yet. Bratislava is a missing capitol as well, but even more off-topic because it was never done by Aerosoft.

Both Prague and Dublin exists for Prepar3D! 

Aerosoft have developed both of them. Although, not for Prepar3D v4... 

• Upvote 2

On 7/6/2018 at 6:48 PM, PatrickZ said:

Prague can be still installed into version 4 without issues. 

You need to just follow the pinned topic on the Mega-Thread.

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, yvesamuel said:

Five years since first message...

Any news???

Thank's and good evening

Yves

I too, am looking forward to this one. 

But remember, that with each day, we're getting closer to release...

22 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

And for us old people... closer to death! :) Hurry up! I'm not immortal. ;)

Nice one Ray, I forgot that! 

• Aerosoft

We realize that. But to make sure this project gets done as we want it it is send to a dev who we know will deliver. When he completes his current project this will be next.

And yes, we call this project CRJ v2 internally. It has hit EVERY single problem possible. We have currently 53 project in the system and this one is the most problematic one. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, stevefocus said:

Mathijs I know it’s a long shot, but would you be willing to name the dev who will be delivering this scenery?

I would say probably not. Data protection being what it is.