Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Aerosoft Team

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Pieter666 said:

Looks like the dev will have some extra work :)
New jetbridges on the B-pier including A380-jetway(s)

https://www.brusselsairport.be/pressroom/brussels-airport-invests-52-million-to-equip-pier-b-with-new-boarding-bridges/

Thanks for the update, but it's unlikely (tho' not impossible) this will affect the project. As noted in earlier posts in this thread, an airport add-on is designed to represent the airport at a certain reference point in time, as documented by the photos used for the ground,buildings, etc. For any scenery in development, the reference point in time is almost always in the past. A developer certainly knows what's going on at their chosen airport, and will make their own decision on whether or not to add airport elements added after the reference point

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Herman said:

Thanks for the update, but it's unlikely (tho' not impossible) this will affect the project. As noted in earlier posts in this thread, an airport add-on is designed to represent the airport at a certain reference point in time, as documented by the photos used for the ground,buildings, etc. For any scenery in development, the reference point in time is almost always in the past. A developer certainly knows what's going on at their chosen airport, and will make their own decision on whether or not to add airport elements added after the reference point

I know, the post was purely informational...

In the past there was mentioned here that scenery will be updated for the next 2 years after release, so maybe it can be an update at some point?

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

If that's your intent, just provide the info. Posts that communicate expectations ("looks like the dev will have some extra work"), even with a smiley face, frequently imply more than just info sharing.

• Upvote 3

On 13-10-2017 at 2:41 AM, Herman said:

If that's your intent, just provide the info. Posts that communicate expectations ("looks like the dev will have some extra work"), even with a smiley face, frequently imply more than just info sharing.

No pun intented...
Oh well, we will see what we'll get, I have time.

In the future, I won't post information anymore when I see on the local sites here in Belgium.

Maybe you can find it yourself.

Still with kind regards, but disappointed in your response (it was only for helping out so that this product can become top class).

(I have to admit, I have high expectations for this one :) )

• Upvote 5

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 17/10/2017 at 12:19 AM, brentoske said:

They treath us like sh*t on this forum. 

When you post important information or ask a question then they bite your nose. 

Clients are important aerosoft! 

Please watch your mouth!

Herman explained without any form of judgement why additional information might not be incorporated into a project from a certain level of development on. 

He further pointed out that a statement in a previous post could be easily misinterpreted. 

There was no "treatment like shit" included at all. 

It is obvious that for you this project is of a high emotional importance, but please do not imply anything into posts which simply isn't there. 

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

yes, this sure is the project from hell. I will find out the current status.

Murphy's Law, comes to mind... 

Thanks for the update, Mathijs

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have a new dev, will restart soon.

Project from hell...

Again! :blink: wow, this is a real project from hell! god be with you Mathijs

• Aerosoft

Yes, some projects just run head first into every possible concrete block they can see. This is one. However, I am not the project manager on that one, William is. I do aircraft.

On 12/5/2017 at 3:31 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

We have a new dev, will restart soon.

Project from hell...

Go Go Go!!!
Hope all goes well, looking forward to it.

Kind regards
Jorik

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Some other projects will be closed and then this will be tackled. This time for the last time. 

Thanks for the update, Mathijs.

I'm sorry, but I can't help but conclude, that the words 'This time for the last time' sounds a bit ominous.

Let's hope for the best.

• Aerosoft Team changed the title to Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)
  • Aerosoft Team locked this topic