Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Fantastic work so far, guys !

As I'm Brussels based, I'm really looking forward for this scenery. Looks like you made a masterpiece here.

Congratulations.

Just one question off topic ; in your last screenshots, I can see in the far distance Brussels downtown buildings shape. Are these part of your future release, or is it a third-party add-on ?

Best regards,

Jean-Philippe

Yes those are default objects, I'm only doing the airport and IMMEDIATE surroundings for V1.0. There will be 2 years worth of updates after the V1.0 release though and there is already a lot planned for future updates.

• Upvote 1

Great work guys!

Looking forward seeing the new Brussels scenery being used by pilots on our IVAO network.

Haven't seen any screenshots of the area to the left of RWY 25L with the new Brussels Mode S approach radar and the older ASR-9 and Thomson MSSR radars, the Belgocontrol radio transmission center, the south fire station, etc ..... and ofcourse the BUB VOR area, water tower on short final.

And the Belgocontrol area control centre buildings... (would love to see my office LOL)

Hope they are modelled as they are very visible during the final approach ..

for your info ...

the rotation speeds of the approach radars is: 3.96 seconds

and the primary surface movement radar rotation speed on top of the Belgocontrol control tower is 1 second. (the old scenery was totally inacurate)

Looking forward !

Filip

• Upvote 1

for your info ...

the rotation speeds of the approach radars is: 3.96 seconds

and the primary surface movement radar rotation speed on top of the Belgocontrol control tower is 1 second. (the old scenery was totally inacurate)

Looking forward !

Filip

I could not imagine purchasing a scenery that could be that inaccurate. :hi2_s:

• Upvote 1

What?

You really want to see something rotate at those precise timings? that is impossible, well it's not, but it is impossible so it is like this on everyone's system.

• Upvote 1

What?

You really want to see something rotate at those precise timings? that is impossible, well it's not, but it is impossible so it is like this on everyone's system.

I can only assume (and hope, really), that his post was a joke. It's going to be nice to replaced my old Brussels scenery with this one though. And thanks for making it Ctrl-J friendly for P3D users who can't use AES..

Cheers!

I can only assume (and hope, really), that his post was a joke. It's going to be nice to replaced my old Brussels scenery with this one though. And thanks for making it Ctrl-J friendly for P3D users who can't use AES..

Cheers!

I fully agree with you sir!:)

Allright. I was asking this because it's also listed on the website of the Aviation Megastore in the Netherlands, but usually they sell the Aerosoft boxed version instead of the Simware.

Hello

I want to ask if it is possible to add optional some autogen objects of famous buildings in the city of Brussels? For example I use FS2004 and I don`t have any buildings in the city. It would make more fun to see some of them during approach.

Hello

I want to ask if it is possible to add optional some autogen objects of famous buildings in the city of Brussels? For example I use FS2004 and I don`t have any buildings in the city. It would make more fun to see some of them during approach.

As stated on the first page there is no version for FS2004 planned...

• Deputy Sheriffs

As stated on the first page there is no version for FS2004 planned...

My eyes tell me something else when looking at the preview topic saying Preview FSX/P3D/FS2004 so it seems that you mist a different post stating there will be a FS2004 version as well ;)

• Upvote 1

If you look at the Simware site for this product (link in my post above) it also says FS9+FSX+P3D there. Not that it matters for me, I'm using FSX anyway. But once stated you can't get back on it without a good reason, so I'd like to hear that reason.