Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

For those interested:

Last night the 'Connector' at Brussels Airport has been officially opened for passengers. :):cool3_s:

It would be nice if we could open it in FSX also,no? ;)

Maybe some news to post?

Regards,

Steven

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

As long as this scenery is better on frames than the previous one, I can't wait. It's gonna be sweet flying my 777 across the pond to Bruxelles! :)

Indeed, If they manage to make it as smooth and HQ as Skiathos X, we're lucky :)

Any chance Matthijs or someone from the team could give us an update? So we have an idea if it's coming soon or what is happening lately..

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm misinterpreting here and maybe this has been noted previously but on the SimWare website it indicates "Market Availability: May.28, 2015". Is that not a hard date or am I making some basic mistake here?

Sorry, my bad, I notice now this has been asked and answered above.

it indicates "Market Availability: May.28, 2015

As explained many times in these forums, such dates are given only for business reasons.

If there is a decided release date, it will be announced here.

• Upvote 1

I really hope it is finished before summer! That way I can simulate my flights planned for this summer departing/arriving at the airport :)

I really hope it is finished before summer!

jenstt, believe me, such posts don't make it any faster for a product to be released.

An old popular (disliked by some simmers) saying 'it's ready when it's ready' is very true.

It is clear that developers, just like potential customers, want the product out as soon as possible.

Before it is released and sold, they don't make money, just invest their time and potential in it.

But they don't want to sell a product which they don't feel is fully ready. So who wants a rushed release?

There are some from time to time if you look around. Are they really good then? No, everyone complains.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, i'm beginning to become a little frustrated... On the 6th of march, there was a member of yours telling us that the final bits were being made for this scenery. I just looked at the release date and it says 29th of october? Really? And I know that this date needs to be filled in, but are you really expecting the finish to be that late?

I just looked at the release date and it says 29th of october

There is no release date for Brussels just as there are no release dates for any Aerosoft products.

Once they are getting close to release their preview threads' status is changing and you will just see/read it is being released.

• Upvote 1

As said before, these dates are just placeholders needed for the big discounters who otherwise refuse selling the sceneries when they're finally released. Don't believe any of them, they will never be correct.

At this moment we can only say that it's still being worked on (obviously).

Putting togeather the final parts does not mean that it's already been tested, etc.
I do currently not have any inside information what is currently worked on, but I could imagine that something may have been found during beta testing that has to be corrected now, etc.

As said before, these dates are just placeholders needed for the big discounters who otherwise refuse selling the sceneries when they're finally released. Don't believe any of them, they will never be correct.

At this moment we can only say that it's still being worked on (obviously).

Putting togeather the final parts does not mean that it's already been tested, etc.

I do currently not have any inside information what is currently worked on, but I could imagine that something may have been found during beta testing that has to be corrected now, etc.

Finally, a proper anser! Thanks Emi, but is there nothing to show us? some progress/new pictures/...

• Upvote 1

The progress that is currently made can not really be shown. I will ask the dev if he can show a few more images though.

• Upvote 1