Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

have just one question for the previous version were all flights together at the gates my question is whether it has been modified over the flights of the Schengen countries arrive at Terminal A and the flights of the no Schengen countries to Terminal B

photo of the terminals http://www.fotosop.nl/afbeeldingen/7670801311712pier.PNG

Schengen countries:
Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg
Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

no Schengen countries:

other countries arriving at brussels airport

have just one question for the previous version were all flights together at the gates my question is whether it has been modified over the flights of the Schengen countries arrive at Terminal A and the flights of the no Schengen countries to Terminal B

photo of the terminals http://www.fotosop.nl/afbeeldingen/7670801311712pier.PNG

Schengen countries:

Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,

Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg

Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal

Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland

no Schengen countries:

other countries arriving at brussels airport

Hi!

to make an AFCAD which can differetiate between "Schengen" and "non Schengen" flight is nearly impossible as you can only code "parking codes" (normally representing airlines).

What you can do is for that airlines that are serving both areas that you put the "large" spots (747, A330, 777, ....) into the "non Shengen" area - as these are normally long hauls. But I really do not expect that as it would be the first AFCAD that goes into that detail (no offence meant to the dev!!) - There are simply some things out of the real world that can't be done in FS (specially when it comes to AI)

Happy landings

Juergen

• Upvote 1

If you look at the Simware site for this product (link in my post above) it also says FS9+FSX+P3D there. Not that it matters for me, I'm using FSX anyway. But once stated you can't get back on it without a good reason, so I'd like to hear that reason.

It does not say + it say / (or)

Currently no FS2040 Version.

Currently no FS2040 Version.

You mean no FS2004 version?

We are indeed supporting FS 2004. It will come after the initial FSX/P3D release.

Strange: Just today in my mailbox - a letter with the "Aerosoft Aktuell 2015" booklet. One can clearly read in it: "New in 2015: Brussels Airport - FSX/P3D/FS2004".

What shall one believe?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea about what still has to be done to the airport/ what phase of development we're in for the moment? That way we could have a rough estimate about progress/release..

• 2 weeks later...

No, there are no plans for that date. We need to have a gate in our box stores for some boxed retailers to accept selling our products.

These dates are almost never correct though and unless we announce a release(date) in here you shouldn't hold your breath for these dates.

For those visiting this thread regularly, IDS posted some recent pics on facebook so it might be worth liking them if you want to be sure not to miss out anything ;)

Click here to visit their Timeline photos!

BTW: keep up the great work guys!

• Upvote 1

Is there a reason all communication and previes has +- stopped since 2 months ago? Only some vague 'soms' things are being done and no idea how long that will take.. Was there perhaps some problem with the scenery or something else (Rome style) or is it just some optimising stuff that isn't very 'visual' nor interesting enough to talk about?

Hello jenstt,

i try to let mathijs post a quick update about this project in the upcoming week or find some informations earlier.

Update:
See here for some new Screenshots of them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1478954012357114.1073741828.1476666202585895&type=1

• Upvote 2