Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

I think a lot of projects are currently slowed down due to the summer holidays and the fact that Sim Update 5 broke some stuff in the SDK making it harder or impossible to develop... So my best guess is that we see a lot of stuff coming after the summer holidays and the release of World Update 6 (which hopefully fixes most of the SDK issues)... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

One must bear in mind, August is also a vacation time in Europe with people taking 2 to 3 weeks off and most organizations working at reduced capacity. So, it is unlikely any release will be in August.

• Upvote 2

Just wait guys :)

I believe when they'll have something, they will. Mathijs & Jo seems very excited about the project, so they will let us know when there is something to share :D

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, CaptainJesse said:

i hope we see a release this week or next week

SU5 did not only break game but SDK too. Until SDK is fixed we probably won’t see any new stuff released. On top of that as @pchitkara said it’s vacation time, most of  us is recharging batteries be the water or in  mountains and we will be back at work around 7th of september.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

Here's a couple of gifs showing some of the custom ambient ramp traffic at Brussels,

Please login to display this image.

This is a living, breathing masterpiece. MSFS is a total virtual recreation of our world. And your projects exemplify that to the fullest.

vor 18 Stunden , Jo Erlend sagte:

Here's a couple of gifs showing some of the custom ambient ramp traffic at Brussels,

Wow! I'm fascinated how you keep raising the bar for flight sim addons day after day! 🤩 Good airport ambient traffic is such an immersion booster. This looks magnificent!

I m currently in Dubai for work. Was in Ebbr yesterday and thinking of Jo... today...as I was walking towards the souk from the metro station...I saw this (see picture) which obviously me reminded me I had to check the forum for any update and here it is....a gift from jo.

Amazing job. Take all the time you  need. Clearly worth the wait. 

Thank you

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
23 hours ago, EBBR X said:

I m currently in Dubai for work. Was in Ebbr yesterday and thinking of Jo... today...as I was walking towards the souk from the metro station...I saw this (see picture) which obviously me reminded me I had to check the forum for any update and here it is....a gift from jo.

Amazing job. Take all the time you  need. Clearly worth the wait. 

Thank you

Yes we are really big there.  But they do shoes (or rather slippers etc) and we do software and hardware. 

Nice picture though.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some devs are pushing back the release date of some airports due to some problems introduced by SU5 and WU6 (Jetstream's LFBO, or Flightbeam's NZAA for example). I guess Jo Erlend's Brussels is one of them, we all know he loves to release the perfect product :)

So let's wait a bit, with all those teasers we won't be disappointed ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Jo, you are a legend! Keep on doing your thing - Brussels look already AMAZING and outstanding!
We all can't wait to get our wheels down there!

You should consider doing Frankfurt next ;)!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2