Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

25 minutes ago, JamesP_XPNT said:

Hi, will the Brussels International airport still be a free project like it was announced? Or will it be payware?

I don't mean this to sound rude, but, dude...are you high? 🤣  Has that literally ever been offered?  The craft that has gone into this is phenomenal and I am happy to pay for it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

I don't mean this to sound rude, but, dude...are you high? 🤣  Has that literally ever been offered?  The craft that has gone into this is phenomenal and I am happy to pay for it!

He might be getting confused with the first post on the thread, where the first person to guess it correctly got a free copy...I wonder if that would still stand if the person came forward ;) 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

He might be getting confused with the first post on the thread, where the first person to guess it correctly got a free copy...I wonder if that would still stand if the person came forward ;) 

Maybe so... 😄

23 hours ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

Sorry if I've misread something in a news article a year ago and kept remembering it like that! :o jeez... I was just asking about it, not saying that I wouldn't pay for it, or detract anything of the work and quality of the project. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JamesP_XPNT said:

Sorry if I've misread something in a news article a year ago and kept remembering it like that! :o jeez... I was just asking about it, not saying that I wouldn't pay for it, or detract anything of the work and quality of the project. 

I was just messin' with you, man!  All good.  You're right...it can get totally confusing with all the back and forth.  Happy flying! 😃

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nicolas AUGUSTE said:

Maybe release in Q1 2022 or Q2 2022

I'd be very surprised if it doesn't release in 2021, I can see a release within the next couple of months

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nicolas AUGUSTE said:

Because you need time for create a good airport resolution 

It seems very near the end of it's development cycle

• Upvote 1

On 18/07/2021 at 17:36, EasternT3 said:

Il semble très proche de la fin de son cycle de développement

Yes I think too, maybe they are waiting for the July 27 update to exit the airport

Jo Erlend, Mathijs,

Once again, the screenshots you have shared with us are incredible.

Isn't already time though to share a few more with all of us including those monitoring this thread daily.

Take all the time you need to finish EBBR Jo, we all know it will be well worth it and that EBBR is finally in good hands (with a lot of people envyng us EBBR guys).

At this time, given the screenshots we have seen, it clearly shows that once again, attention is put to the details as opposed to rush a scenery out for money... 

We are in for another masterpiece from Jo which i am conviced will surpass Koln (that i discovered via Filbert flies ranking).

Hopefuly, the wait will not be long anymore.

Meanwhile, I am enjoying Koln.

• Upvote 3

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Nicolas AUGUSTE said:

Jo Erlend has been released EDDK? 

The next airport is EBBR and after it it's s Oslo 

Yes, EDDK has also been made by Jo.

Nicolas, I understand that you wish for ENGM, but please do not make statements here that look like confirmed news.

As long as Aerosoft hasn't officially confirmed any such news (e.g. by opening a related preview topic here) such statements are nothing else than wild guesses or rumors.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/30/2021 at 11:59 AM, karty3200 said:

having to wait until they leave Brussels is a real torture. I hope it won't be long

I don't know but I think this airport it's will be the best add on in MSFS 

The preview pictures are just amazing 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...