Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

• Developer

Please note- even though the satellite building and the old tower building having massive constructions/demolish, we think those are major and iconic parts of the airport, hence decided to model it as well.

However, we considering to make it "user define" so you could turn on/off part of it- yet do decide, but that's the main idea.

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 8

• Deputy Sheriffs

And there is a reason, why it is the only store you know. Because it is (as far as I know) the only store in the FS world which is directly connected to huge retailer chains world wide, Amazon and so on. These stores require from Aerosoft a release date to be provided. And that's exactly the reason why it is there! 

If you ask for an update of the shop system don't ask Aerosoft but Amazon and other retailer chains (like e.g. Saturn in Germany) to change their commerce systems. 

I can fully understand that someone who don't know about this can be confused about the dates in the shop. Of course! 

But what I really don't understand is the response of some users here in the forum to it. Some users behave like they have been promised and already paid for something to be available by tomorrow. Fact is: nothing like that happened! No one made any such promises and no one sold already anything. 

This is for most of us here (including me) a hobby and not a profession. A hobby should relax your life and not stress it. So instead of becoming angry it is a much better approach to stay calm and just continue to look forward to something great coming up in the future.

In my opinion this is the better way to go (with many aspects in life). But that's of course just my opinion. 

• Upvote 8

• Aerosoft

Toms explanation is 100% correct and if we want to keep on selling boxed products (and we do, they actually still sell very good) we need to have dates somewhere in the system. But these dates are often placeholders and should be taken with a grain of salt. In my schedules Brussels is by no means seriously delayed (of course we did reboot the product because a previous projects did not turn out as we wanted).

And that closes the discussion on release dates.

• Upvote 2

Glad to hear that, even after my bad reaction yesterday (i'm sorry about that) it's Nice to see how good are the details, I was very happy to see the CAE building that I know very well and if all the scenery is as good than that, it will be very nice

• Upvote 1

Maybe nitpicking, but should the colour of the jetairport-building be a bit darker/blue in colour?

A reference pictures: credits go to the original poster.

Or is it due to the fine Belgian weather that it looks a bit greyish :)

And take a look at the following site for the deloitte-building, which is constructed next to the old tower:

http://www.jaspers-eyers.be/deloitte-hq

This is the site of the architects which has designed the building.

Maybe other members can give you pictures of the airside view of the deloitte building?

I hope you can use some of the info I gave you :)

Maybe nitpicking, but should the colour of the jetairport-building be a bit darker/blue in colour?

brussel-p07a.jpg

Or is it due to the fine Belgian weather that it looks a bit greyish [emoji4]

And take a look at the following site for the deloitte-building, which is constructed next to the old tower:

Maybe other members can give you pictures of the airside view of the deloitte building?

I hope you can use some of the info I gave you [emoji4]

Colour under P3D are combined with HDR so maybe in my system is a bit saturated due my settings or time when the shot was taken.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Maybe now genoa is nearly released, all focus will go to Brussels... I hope :)

As it is the same dev.

But let them take their time, I rather have a good product then a rushed product...

• Upvote 1

On 16-9-2016 at 11:40 AM, Pieter666 said:

Or is it due to the fine Belgian weather that it looks a bit greyish :)

I hope you can use some of the info I gave you :)

Keep in mind that the picture you show has its blue side in shade and not in direct sunlight ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just commented the forum post about the Pilatus Porter which is taking almost three years to be released. And then I see this scenery of EBBR whose topic started in July 2013 and is still not released neither. I'm not mad nor anything but Aerosoft, I think you should post less and work more on your sceneries... Sorry guys it's been a long time since I wanted to tell it but this is really not correct towards your clients, you keep posting amazing pictures but nothing's following...

Vor 1 Stunde, skyden888 sagte:

I just commented the forum post about the Pilatus Porter which is taking almost three years to be released. And then I see this scenery of EBBR whose topic started in July 2013 and is still not released neither. I'm not mad nor anything but Aerosoft, I think you should post less and work more on your sceneries... Sorry guys it's been a long time since I wanted to tell it but this is really not correct towards your clients, you keep posting amazing pictures but nothing's following...

4 posts - and 2 of them just to "comment" that it takes to long.

are you just here to critisize the length of develeopment or do you have anything constructive to say ?

maybe you just stay away from the preview forum.

• Upvote 2

On 14/8/2015 at 8:36 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, let me share (20:30 Friday evening and two glasses of wine, I really need to get a life).

The project as it was done so far was not to our standards. So we arranged to get the current files and it will now be completed internally. That's why I written it is not behind schedule because basically we are making the schedule again. Even  though that means a delay it is good news for the project. 

Brussels is an important project for us. We got one of our offices there and it is a very important airport in Europe even though it does not rank high in numbers.

Read this maybe people are missing an important thing the project was restarted from Gayasim in later 2015 so is true was announced in 2013 but in reality the real schedule for this product is another due the fact was redo from scratch.

• Aerosoft

And Genoa had to be completed first. As we say so often, if you rather not know about projects in development and just about what is released do not read this section and read this one: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/88-new-releases-and-updates/

And I can assure you that me posting here does not delay the development in any way. I'm not involved in any actual modeling.

• Upvote 2