Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Aerosoft Team

Another important thing to mention is the pushback procedure. When the planes are pushed from the A-pier, they are not directly being set on the inner taxiway. Instead they stand between the taxiway and the pier. This is clearly visible here: https://www.google.be/maps/@50.9035689,4.4825214,184m/data=!3m1!1e3 I hope you guys can fix this in AES, the current version does not do this, and IVAO controllers are not always happy when we are directly on the taxiway... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Hans, 

you have noticed the post 3 posts above yours, right? I would have guessed that is a sign of progress and only 9 days old...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, krivadesign said:

I kind of missed Mathijs's post. However, driving by those buildings pretty much daily, I can tell you that they look very lifelike. :)

Maybe you can help to tell which buildings are being demolished and rebuild in the cargo area?

So that the dev can include them in this project?

Thx in advance!

Hey guys,

I didn't see if anyone mentioned it before, but the last few months DHL has been erecting a new hangar next to the LH Technics hanger on the north side of the airport. Construction is moving very fast so maybe in the next few weeks or months someone could have a good picture of it. I'm Brussels based flight crew so if I can be of any assistance I'd love to be. 

Also, I'm not sure if this difference can even be simulated, but runway 25L has full LED lighting nowadays. It's a lot brighter compared to the older lights.

Cheers

• Upvote 2

Hi devs. I've been to runway 25L this morning for some spotting and I took some pictures from the runway, surrounding buildings and approach lights. I can send them to you via WeTransfer razgo? Still via razgoeta@gayasim.com ?

keukenrol

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic video which shows a winter approach to Brussels RWY25L. I also noticed that this A320 has aileron spoilers, I thought that function was only available on sharklet fitted ones :)

• Upvote 6

great vid, with a nice view on the new connector and the area between the A and B-pier.

Also the logo at the A-pier is clearly visible

I hope the dev can use it for the completion of this masterpiece :)

• 4 weeks later...

hello every body

Since we are speaking about Brussels airport v2, time come to be very long.

By default I bought yesterday V1.1 and I am very disapointed of the result.

Animation is the worst that I could  see for all airport sceneries release by Aerosoft..

Jetways come directly into the cockpit instead to stay in front of.

I regret my 25€ for a such airport.

I hope that Aerosoft will do a discount price for V2 for people that bough the previous version.

• Upvote 1

As far as I can tell, v2 will be "from the ground up", and not an evolution on the previously released EBBR.

As such, I don't see why it would be necessary for Aerosoft to provide a discount. It's not like they kept the project for the new version a secret.

They may provide previous customers with a discount, but I seriously doubt it.

To the developers: as has been said before, a construction area is present on the northern side of the apron these days, where they demolished Hangar 117, and are building a new sorting center (with airside access) for DHL. Would a map indicating where the new sorting center is being built, be of any use to you? I don't think I'll be able to provide a lot of detail, but it might be better than nothing.

Our policy in this is really simple. You never pay twice for the same files. So if all files are new there is no update option. That is indeed the case here.

Hi Mathijs.

I understood your point of view and I know that the version 2 will be a new one.

But  you know that the version 1 don't work properly so why you keep it on your catalog first and at such price while it was release nine years ago.

I bought around 10 airports from Aerosoft and for the future I have a doubt.

Good day

• Aerosoft

Well I disagree that the old one does not work properly. We have sold many thousands and the one issue that you mention is part of FSX and not of scenery. It can be caused by an incorrect location of the door in the FSX.cfg or by an incorrect parking position. We would be happy to assist with that at: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/343-aerosoft-mega-airports/ but not here.

• Upvote 1

On 6/2/2016 at 1:14 PM, keukenrol said:

Fantastic video which shows a winter approach to Brussels RWY25L. I also noticed that this A320 has aileron spoilers, I thought that function was only available on sharklet fitted ones :)

My wife always grabs my hand in fear when she hears the "barking dog" or PTU :) Nice vid.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how the far this project is already, but in this movie you can see the landing at runway 02 with a good taxi to the innerside of Terminal A.

So you have a good look on which objects there are between the A and B pier and the connector building.

And how the jetbridges look nowadays :)

Video is not mine, all credits go to the original poster!

https://youtu.be/UYxBFtPHuIw

4 hours ago, krivadesign said:

It may be a bit pedantic, but it's actually runway 01 these days, not 02.

And in a few years, 25R might/will actually become RWY 24, dependant on variation changes.

Indeed, you are right :)

It was for testing if anyone is still paying attention in this bru-part of the forum :):) 

• Aerosoft Team changed the title to Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)
  • Aerosoft Team locked this topic