Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Smart decision! Can't wait for the release :)

Imminent!

281014_zpsd14713ac.png

New night shot, docking systems are in place, taxiway signs and wig-wag lights. you can see some dark edges on the grass, this is the 3d grass (in progress).

Next screenshots will show apron clutter etc

• Upvote 5

1_zps1553766b.png

Approaching runway 07L

To the right you can just slightly see the car park is filled with 3D cars, as are all other car parks out of view, the entire airport is now getting filled with clutter, cars etc

• Upvote 5

I watched all the pictures in the topic, and this scenery is going to be awesome!

Two weeks ago I went on a one day spotter trip with my dad to BRX, we went up to the top of the P3 parking house.

The pictures here are really bringing back my memories.

Amazing work guys! :)

1_zpsf7bc6c6d.png

So minute by minute the airport is getting populated with vehicles..

I've also been doing a lot of texture enhancements (not seen on this preview)

Sandervdb1, the new building which I assume you mean the connector, well not much has changed it's almost impossible, 80% of it is pure guess work, it will be done but nobody should expect a 1:1 model.

Regards

• Upvote 7

I want to ask if the developers can show some night screenshots bfeore release?

Last time we noticed that the terminal illumination did not look good, because the color was too much blue.

Deffinately, they are not there yet (apart from default) as I am awaiting on AES, I don't want to place static clutter objects and vehicles that could be in the way of AES vehicles etc

So if you are going to wait for AES Vehicles im sure not to expect any moving vehicles using P3d... :mecry_s::mecry_s::mecry_s:

This is what I have got of the connector so far, it is textured prepped with window reflections aswel. Update will follow later today when the textures are complete, and other previews of the other newer stuff ;)

Regards

3_zpsd7d76d6a.png
1_zps88636045.png
5_zpse3ba95ed.png
4_zps8a98882d.png
2_zpse6730d52.png

• Upvote 5

Fantastic work so far, guys !
As I'm Brussels based, I'm really looking forward for this scenery. Looks like you made a masterpiece here.
Congratulations.

Just one question off topic ; in your last screenshots, I can see in the far distance Brussels downtown buildings shape. Are these part of your future release, or is it a third-party add-on ?
Best regards,

Jean-Philippe

• Upvote 1