Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Will you include custom made ground vehicles?

Deffinately, they are not there yet (apart from default) as I am awaiting on AES, I don't want to place static clutter objects and vehicles that could be in the way of AES vehicles etc

Looking awesome!

Did you allready made up your mind about including the refugee center at rwy25L?This is a quit a large landmark when you're landing on this rwy and would be nice if it was included ;).

Regards,

Steven

Hi

I fly FS2004..EBBR is my main airport..so, i will buy it! (for version 2004)

FS2004 is still great..with all my sceneries..no bug, no problems..yes, sure, the visual is not the same..around airport only

But in the sky, i see no difference...

So, hope a 2004 version..

Regards

Sim737

Hello aerosoft,

I saw your screenshots of Brussels. I want to ask if the terminal looks really like this at night???

It looks very unrealistic to me, too much blue colored light inside ther terminal.

Looking awesome!

Did you allready made up your mind about including the refugee center at rwy25L?This is a quit a large landmark when you're landing on this rwy and would be nice if it was included ;).

Regards,

Steven

Hi Steven,

If you look at the last night picture, you can see it right there :)

Hello aerosoft,

I saw your screenshots of Brussels. I want to ask if the terminal looks really like this at night???

It looks very unrealistic to me, too much blue colored light inside ther terminal.

Similar, of course we can't mimic this perfectly but the night lighting on the windows does need to be adjusted

Hi

I fly FS2004..EBBR is my main airport..so, i will buy it! (for version 2004)

FS2004 is still great..with all my sceneries..no bug, no problems..yes, sure, the visual is not the same..around airport only

But in the sky, i see no difference...

So, hope a 2004 version..

Regards

Sim737

FS2004 version is coming as promised but it may be after the FSX/P3D release, quite a few changes need to be made as some models exceed the poly limit of the FS2004 SDK

Hi,

I use Ultimate Traffic 2, and I used to have the previous scenery of brussels, and there was not much traffic, almost all gates was empty exept aroute the satelite terminal and near jetairfly hangar and maintenant, south of the field. the airport seems a bit too much empty.

Do you think the problem will be solved in the new version, do you plan to include static traffic?

the project seems to be very promising, keep up the good work.

Thank's

FS2004 version is coming as promised but it may be after the FSX/P3D release, quite a few changes need to be made as some models exceed the poly limit of the FS2004 SDK

Hello,

Very great news! Many thanks..!

Regards

Sim737

Hi,

I use Ultimate Traffic 2, and I used to have the previous scenery of brussels, and there was not much traffic, almost all gates was empty exept aroute the satelite terminal and near jetairfly hangar and maintenant, south of the field. the airport seems a bit too much empty.

Do you think the problem will be solved in the new version, do you plan to include static traffic?

the project seems to be very promising, keep up the good work.

Thank's

Same problem, tested with different traffic add-ons.. there will be static military and GA aircraft

• Upvote 1

Maybe a usable pic? Notice the building with crane in the background wich is currently empty.

10372808_616334121808638_806242347114017

Well as of now I am not going to make any radical changes as they just push back initial release, so I repeat, everything will be as is.

However, since half of the terminal is indeed getting knocked down, that extra Jetway on concourse A and other changes to BRU that have happened in recent months, these will be released as updates, there will be 2 years of updates to follow after initial release.

I am finishing off what is there now and then releasing, I've already implemented a few futuristic features at BRU at it is no easy task.

• Upvote 4

Well as of now I am not going to make any radical changes as they just push back initial release, so I repeat, everything will be as is.

However, since half of the terminal is indeed getting knocked down, that extra Jetway on concourse A and other changes to BRU that have happened in recent months, these will be released as updates, there will be 2 years of updates to follow after initial release.

I am finishing off what is there now and then releasing, I've already implemented a few futuristic features at BRU at it is no easy task.

Nice to hear about the updates!

Thanks for the great work.

Kind regards,

Jorik