Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Thanks for the reply! Already excited for 2016! :)

What they mean is, this airport will be constantly updated, tweaked and adjusted accordingly for the 2 years following release, it will definitely not take even a year to create this airport, I am close to final stages. When it is released, it is my duty to attend to anyone's problem with the scenery for 2 years there-after, not just fixing problems, but expanding, enhancing etc in other words this scenery will never be out of date even in 5 years time.

The connector will be included.

Some previews at night

1_zpscc8af54e.png

3_zpsfd959790.png

2_zpscfba43d2.png

4_zps9a7557f7.png

That's it for now

Best Regards

Darren S

• Upvote 4

Hello all,

I have been testing the scenery in Prepar3d v2.2 So far, so good. :)

I have quite an old setup, so I cannot take advantage of all the flash new P3D v2 features. The screenshots show 2048px textures with FXAA. No shadows etc. have been enabled. No editing except for cropping.

Hopefully you can also see some of the great detail Darren has put into this scenery. Textures are on-going and work-in-progress, especially the window textures. They don't quite have the shine factor yet! :P

Enjoy!

14251649673_1c5841cbbf_h.jpg

14208321126_75f1358973_h.jpg

14044804258_323f2305a2_h.jpg

14044802888_74d6b1c767_h.jpg

14251651463_76a67cd0c7_h.jpg

14231218284_6418230d54_h.jpg

14231216584_9c388dbdd7_h.jpg

14231454535_0791ba97d8_h.jpg

14044792988_99aab40f30_h.jpg

14231210494_1f39c429bf_h.jpg

• Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

And if you guys need some other pictures, data, ... I am here to help. I will upload a new video on my YTB channel within two weeks where you have a small overview of the airport during some spotting.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Very exciting stuff! Looks already beautiful by the way :)

If you need any more pictures of particular areas of the airport let me know. I currently work as a Ramp Supervisor at the airport and I have access to almost all apron areas. I would gladly help you guys make this product as close to the real deal as possible.

Cheers,

Augustin

• 2 weeks later...

There is not the building that I was speaking about :/

I spoke about this building called "Connector" : http://www.rtbf.be/info/societe/detail_le-connector-nouveau-c-ur-de-l-aeroport-de-zaventem?id=8315871

Please, add it :)

If you'ld look in this thread some pages back it's already been confirmed that it will be in the scenery from the beginning.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, sorry there has not been much updated, I have not long been home from 10 days in hospital and surgery. However, I am back now and made quite a few nice changes that you will see soon.

JP682009: The connector is indeed being added, though since it isn't even finished in real life, it is really hard to make this now, which is why it is one of very few buildings' that will come last before initial release.

Best Regards

Darren Seare

We are delighted to announce the on-going development of Mega Airport Brussels for FS 9. This FS 9 version is currently in-development along with native FSX and P3D v2 versions. There will be some FS 9 previews (along with new FSX and P3D previews) to share with you later on today! :)

• Upvote 1

We are delighted to announce the on-going development of Mega Airport Brussels for FS 9. This FS 9 version is currently in-development along with native FSX and P3D v2 versions. There will be some FS 9 previews (along with new FSX and P3D previews) to share with you later on today! :)

Get in there! :groupwave_s: Thankyou very much.

Darren is delighted to show the first previews of the FS 9 version. Delivering such an airport for 3 different platforms, with 3 different SDKs is no easy task, but we are getting there!

I would like to emphasise that the first image is a few days old and as such does not have all the exported objects in it. Images 2 and 3 are representative of the current progress of the FS 9 version as it stands today. The FS 9 version will also include features such as transparent windows in Concourse A. This means the interior of Concourse A is modelled and visible, even in the FS 9 version! In addition to the current progress, there will be a lot more detailing to go into Concourse A, for example,, desks and chairs, advertisements etc. The textures for all 3 versions of the scenery remain in-progress. A shown in the last FSX/P3D previews, we have begun detailing the textures by adding reflective glass and ambient occlusion. Work still needs to be on the textures, such as bump mapping.

This is all for now...more soon. :)

14491182800_2d8c32d475_h.jpg

14491206359_8ac5e3b03e_h.jpg

14675516754_14be196e2e_h.jpg

• Upvote 4

I'm Agree with you Mathis, Aerosoft has implemented a good number of addons for FS2004, and this announce is a good surprise, congratulations for still support this die hard platform, my credit card is ready.

Mario :excellenttext_s:

• 2 weeks later...