Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

12 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Do read the Simple Traffic product page and you will understand.

Yes i know that you use default Mfs models that are pretty bad   .  Airline should correspond with the right flight model otherwise there is the point adding it  . But maybe i am the only who  it bugs , or i am just to  used to great Ai in p3d lol 😂 

• Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, Marco1987 said:

Yes i know that you use default Mfs models that are pretty bad   .  Airline should correspond with the right flight model otherwise there is the point adding it  . But maybe i am the only who  it bugs , or i am just to  used to great Ai in p3d lol 😂 

Sure and that is why it is called Simple Traffic and only costs 13 Euro. 

But when you compare this:

Please login to display this image.

to the sim without Simple Traffic we understand why it sells like hotcakes!

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sure and that is why it is called Simple Traffic and only costs 13 Euro. 

But when you compare this:

to the sim without Simple Traffic we understand why it sells like hotcakes!

Yes of course it better then nothing and with the new customers that comes in with mfs they are less picky then hardcore simmers  🙂 

• Developer

It's the Apron Warning System, it basically warns ground crew working on the ramp whenever there's hazardous conditions, Orange light warns of high winds, Red light when there's a danger of thunderstorms and lightning strikes and Blue is for Snow/icing conditions. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Am 25.3.2022 um 13:40 schrieb Jo Erlend:

Sure! :)

Is this going to power my 3090 Jo? :D 
And you should consider changing your name into Jo Legend :P Amazing work, amazing shots! I can't wait and this scenery is definitely going to be a game changer!

• Aerosoft
On 3/25/2022 at 4:06 PM, Til1986 said:

Thank you for the quick reply. The sceenshot showed that it actually works with the weather in the sim, right? Crazy amount of detail...

This is really a showcase of new technology...

• Like 2

On 3/29/2022 at 5:34 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

We are not going to maken 1st quarter.... but won'/t be long now.

I sincerely hope so, we are all impatient and I hope it will not be like there are some words with the "coming soon". But thanks for the information

• Upvote 1

It can still launch tomorrow, then it is April 1st and the first day of Q2 LOL... Anyway no rush, this one is going to be one of the best sceneries for MSFS since release.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

Sure :) Here's a few from today's test-run

Is it me, or you even managed to place a ground-worker on the jetways ? It looks so good, and realistic ! Thank you for this amazing job :)

• Aerosoft
21 hours ago, SK10 said:

Probably never saw any better flightsim airport in over 20 years, from anybody…

As I said, this is not a normal release. Jo (and the internal team that does the VDGS plugin for this and many other of our airports) really use it as a testbed of what is possible. 

Let me show you two images I made today. 

This is the level of detail that is possible in the sim at this moment.  It is staggering if you compare that to what we were used to only 3 years ago.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Mathijs Kok:

As I said, this is not a normal release. Jo (and the internal team that does the VDGS plugin for this and many other of our airports) really use it as a testbed of what is possible. 

Speaking of VDGS. Does it work independent of the default MSFS gate assignment or is it like at Aerosofts Cologne airport where VDGS only works at the gate you’re cleared to by ATC? Sorry if this has been answered before.

• Aerosoft
Just now, A320pilot23 said:

Speaking of VDGS. Does it work independent of the default MSFS gate assignment or is it like at Aerosofts Cologne airport where VDGS only works at the gate you’re cleared to by ATC? Sorry if this has been answered before.

It will always need a configuration file for the airport. Not 100% sure on your question but will find out. Here is an image on what you can set and expect.  I can tell you seeing the undocking time count down really puts some pressure on your pre departure routines.

Sorry for the unsharp image, did not have any other right now and not behind my own system. 

• Like 5