Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

EBBR was selected for VATSIM's cross the pond this year. The event will be on 24/04 and will attract a lot of pilots. It'd be awesome if you guys could get this scenery released by then!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Developer

Right now the majority of the work is to finish up the various service buildings scattered around the airport.

Here's a few previews of some of them,

Please login to display this image.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 13.4.2021 at 08:46, Rémy737 sagte:

very nice,

can't wait for my home airport, i was about to by the justsim version, those screenshot has changed my mind...

It's like Bugatti Veyron vs Lada Niva

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well the free World updated added two.... 

Megève Airport (LFHM)

Nice Côte d’Azur Airport (LFMN)

Wait, those were made by Aerosoft?

28 minutes ago, Hugo_J said:

It was Gaya. Confirmed in the last QA. Btw, Gaya is their official partner for WorldUpdate POI and airports

I watched the livestream, which is why I'm asking, considering that Mathijs appears to imply something different, unless, I guess, he missed "Aerosoft" in Nicolas' post.

• Aerosoft
21 hours ago, Abriael said:

I watched the livestream, which is why I'm asking, considering that Mathijs appears to imply something different, unless, I guess, he missed "Aerosoft" in Nicolas' post.

Sorry if that was implied, it was Gaya start to finish.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sorry if that was implied, it was Gaya start to finish.

Thanks for clarifying. I have a few reservations about the new airports, so it's good to know who I should blame haha 😂

Hello, everyone waiting for the VDGS in the sdk (and so on all airports, when the developer implemented this), please vote for this in the official MSFS Forum, at the moment this item is not on the scope (as they told this in the last SDK Q&A - amazingly)..the link is Visual Docking Guidance Systems - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

• Upvote 1