Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

On 1/8/2021 at 2:33 AM, AthenaGrey1 said:

From a lay woman’s 💃perspective and understanding of how the VDGS gets activated is this ... it all depends on the arrival gate that is being used. If the gate selected is equipped with VDGS it doesn’t matter whether being sent there by MSFS ATC, VATSIM, P2ATC or anything else. Just get to the correct gate and it works. Similar to whether a marshal is shown at the gate, when there is no VDGS. 

No that's the problem, only MSFS ATC activates (at this time) the VDGS in MSFS. So if VATSIM ATC (or yourselve in that matter) want to park at a different gate or position, you do NOT have a VDGS or Marshaller.

Marcel

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I think they have to release it quickly, because the concurrent did release another version of the EBBR.

But good news, i want this one. (if it dont take to long anymore ;))

So i cross my fingers it will be released soon .

Greetings

Lander

On 2/12/2021 at 3:54 PM, Er!k said:

@Jo Erlend I wouldn't rush out the scenery because another company did today, but maybe you have another teaser for us while we wait? :)

Dont worry, that company its quality is just meh comparing to Joe Erlend's quality! I didn't buy it, I will just wait for this version to release :D 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the update!

Are we talking about days, weeks or months before release? just to adapt my schedule

I've heard that the next MSFS update will concern France and Benelux, maybe EBBR will be done by Asobo.

Thanks for your work

vor 10 Stunden , Rémy737 sagte:

Thanks for the update!

Are we talking about days, weeks or months before release? just to adapt my schedule

I've heard that the next MSFS update will concern France and Benelux, maybe EBBR will be done by Asobo.

Thanks for your work

NO ONE will beat Jo Erlend!!!

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 9:49 PM, Rémy737 said:

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for your work

Eh, the airports provided in the world updates are nice, but they don't really stand on par with real payware products. 

56 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But they have their place! 

Of course. Was just mentioning that even if MS were to provide a free version of brussels with the next world update, it wouldn't diminish the value of this one :D

• 2 weeks later...

If you need some shots from the inside of the tower, give me a shout, I'll make sure you get what you need. (or better shots from any of the buildings on the skeyes site, for that matter.)

• Thanks 1

Jo Erlend, I discovered your Trondheim & Koln sceneries via Filbert Flies youtube channel and his TOP 10.

Filbert has taste !!!

I was blown away by Koln...

What a fantastic job !!! 

Right before that, I had no idea who was the developper working on EBBR although I had seen your name on this forum thread.

Been watching this thread since day one now...even spent 3 days around the airport taking pictures for Aaron back in the days....and beta tested (though it finally did not come out).

Now, to realize that the developer who is now working on EBBR for Aerosoft is the one who pulled Koln is just a real treat.

Been waiting for 7 years patiently monitoring this thread every few weeks..

I have no doubt the patience will be well worth it.

Thank you for this passion you put into your sceneries.

Great to see AEROSOFT making the best airports and Aircrafts for MFS (can't wait for tuesday 😉

• Like 2

I was so impressed by Trondheim that I double purchased Klon. So this is how it goes - around Christmas, purchased Klon from marketplace and to my dismay, installing it via the marketplace always resulted in CTD at the end of installation. After much debugging discovered there is some problem due to which any payware that I purchase from marketplace always result in CTD towards the end of installation.

Then I got Trondheim directly from Aerosoft which worked like a charm. Latest update to Trondheim had me convinced that I again bought Klon - this time directly from Aerosoft and the result has me very pleased.

Just cant wait for Brussels now. 😉

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...