Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Very nice looking scenery, can't wait to buy it!

One tip to make it as accurate as possible: this summer renovation works to rwy 25R/07L were carried out, during which an ALS was installed for rwy 07L (as can be seen on the latest airport diagrams).  If it wasn't the case yet, this is maybe something to consider to add.  

Best regards

Robby

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Is this project still in progress die msfs? It has been a while since they last update? And my bankaccount is waiting to make a new transfer :D ;)

greetings

47 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yep... should not be long now.

Nice.

I can't wait to test it. 

But you Know what they say:

Better wait a longer time to have good product than a short time with full of bugs 🙂

Greetings

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 3:53 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Yep... should not be long now.

Hello Mathijs, Nice to read that it will not be long. But do you have some more news about this project after a month? It would be nice if you could give an indication. After years of following this topic, I am really looking forward to it

Taking ages in my view compared to the other airports (Cologne to be released 1 month after preview for ex). Announced mid August showing a well advanced product from the screenshots and still not there almost 3 months later. 

1 hour ago, robbyx said:

Taking ages in my view compared to the other airports (Cologne to be released 1 month after preview for ex). Announced mid August showing a well advanced product from the screenshots and still not there almost 3 months later. 

There's a big difference between converting (and of course enhancing) an existing airport and developing something totally new from scratch.

From the screenshots, regardless of being converted or new, the terminal buildings looked already quite advanced 3 months ago, even showing the interior, suggesting it was close to release. It was also supposed not to be a long waiting time anymore 1 month ago. Just saying the communication can be improved here like posting the progress made or reason for any delay, especially when people are interested and ask for updates.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ComSimPilot said:

Amazing previews Jo! I just hope MSFS does not get priority on this over P3D. This is a major airliner hub and for P3D would be so much more useful to release first. 

I just hope P3D does not get priority on this over MSFS. This is a major airliner hub and for MSFS would be so much more useful to release first. JustSim/Digital Design already created a nice version for P3D.

• Upvote 1

Was just a 😉 to previous post, not to start another P3D/MSFS rant...

Anyway looking forward to this airport! Landed there once at 25L on the jumpseat of a 757!

• Aerosoft

As far as I know the MFS version will be first. For one simply reason, we'll sell wayyyyyyy more on that platform. Jo needs to make money, so do we. And indeed there are a lot of people with problems. If you install over a million copies of a product, you will get a lot of people with problems. Remember that we estimate P3D sell something between 25 and 30 thousand per version. There simply is no comparison on potential markets.

A P3D version will follow.  But please, let's not open that can of worms here. No matter what comments are given, our plans are made. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

@Jo ErlendYour talent knows no bounds! Thank you for the effort you put into your sceneries - I can't wait for this one. I don't know if you were aware, but Trondheim and Cologne/Bonn both did very well in my Top 10 Airports of 2020 (so far) video: https://youtu.be/86ayMfFuVWE 

Good luck with the release.

All the best,

Filbert

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FilbertFlies said:

@Jo ErlendYour talent knows no bounds! Thank you for the effort you put into your sceneries - I can't wait for this one. I don't know if you were aware, but Trondheim and Cologne/Bonn both did very well in my Top 10 Airports of 2020 (so far) video: https://youtu.be/86ayMfFuVWE 

Good luck with the release.

All the best,

Filbert

Yep. Cologne has quickly become one of my favorites. Having flown there every year for a decade for gamescom, It certainly brings back memories. 😁

• Like 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

A number of posts were hidden since they were focused on how great/bad MFS and P3D are relative to each other, and a couple of resulting personal affronts. This thread is about a preview of the Brussels International product and not a particular sim.  As Mathijs notes above, "....let's not open that can of worms here."

Thanks all for staying on topic.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

hey @Mathijs Kok any news regarding the release date and the pricing ? feeling eager to buy your amazing looking product as a new flight simmer. im 17 years old with a ppl and i was never really into flight simming but seeing how much you guys have envolved it just makes me put a big smile on my face also will the scenery have an affect on fps when compared with the default one ? greetings from greece