FTX Global impressions

Hi,

For all who are interested in how it really looks ;)

1z4r9k.jpg

26go40.jpg

34loaf.jpg

4z0op8.jpg

5fipbn.jpg

2pypsz.jpg

328qld.jpg

4rspux.jpg

5qmprf.jpg

6hxkm6.jpg

7caj9i.jpg

8bqkya.jpg

9loka0.jpg

11napd.jpg

12cunn.jpg

2vvuwx.jpg

3ykugk.jpg

4biu08.jpg

all are made in germany, other countries will follow the next couple of days ;)

Very good, thank you very much. Do you have other Addons like UTX or GEX installed also, or is this pure FTX Global?

Pure FTX Global, no UTX, no landclass or texture addon at all. Only FTX Global and Mega Airport MUC and DUS.

Wow, i am really impresed. Looks Sharp and clear like google earth or a Photo scenery. What about the frames, so you feel a difference? Any stutters during Approach and landing or longer texture loading Time?

Thanks for your impressions!!

If you take your autogen slider one notch to the left after installation, you will be all fine (FTX adds a lot of autogen, so move it one to the left and you will still have more than enugh...)

I had a frameloss of approximately 2 fps during daytime, 2-5 during nighttime (You can even switch the "Vector road lights" off, which saves a bit if performance, without seeing a big difference. Onpy a few roads who do not have 3d-lights when switching it off)

So i cannot really say that there is a fps loss.

Archived