gps & nav radios

graeme 1

having just had the twin otter for a couple of days, i seem to have a bug regarding

tuning, as i unable to select any frequencies whatsoever on the gps or nav radios

or com radios. when i click on them they just don't want to know, which makes the aircraft unusable

really. i have checked thru the forums , even uninstalled and ran again (making sure as admin)

maybe something simple , however it has me stumped, anyone any ideas on what could be wrong?

regards graeme1

Hi,

could you please post a screenshot where exactly you click? And do you use the mouse wheel or mouse button to change the frequency?

post-90633-0-85807100-1375023836_thumb.p

hi using the mouse buttons, as I normally would on other aircraft. but this does not work, although I can use the transponder and adf units ok.

however the frequencies shown seem to be stuck, and I cannot move them. all the areas circled are the points where I move my cursor to

when trying to tune radios. any ideas welcome thanks,

regards, Graeme1

update on previous message, just found that the radios can be tuned scrolling the mouse button,

however, this has given me a new problem, as I use ezdok camera and this also uses mouse wheel for zooming.

maybe I will have to look at settings in ezdok regarding how to overcome this problem.

regards, graeme1

Just as a reminder, this is explicitly stated in the System Requirements on the product page, for this reason.

System requirements:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 (all fully updated) (64 bit version highly recommended)
3.0 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mouse with mouse wheel (please note the controller and mouse with mouse wheel are absolutely needed)
3D Graphics Card with minimal 512 MB (2 GB recommended)
Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control
Download-Size: 800 MB
Installations-Size: 1.1 GB

Glad you got it sorted.

update on previous message, just found that the radios can be tuned scrolling the mouse button,

however, this has given me a new problem, as I use ezdok camera and this also uses mouse wheel for zooming.

maybe I will have to look at settings in ezdok regarding how to overcome this problem.

regards, graeme1

Please take a look into the EZDOK manual. I know it IS possible to disbale the mouse zooming, I just down know how at the moment :)

hi, easier than i thought, as all you have to do is disable the zoom feature for this particular camera ie ( gps, as in above shot) then able to scroll numbers on

radio stacks no problem, thanks for input everyone, although like most people when aquiring new aircraft, you just want to fly the thing without having to go

thru the small print. as this is out of normal procedures it would have been helpfull if it was a more pronounced feature in the documentation supplied.

however, great plane, brilliant to fly, just a pity my next problem involves trying to import new liveries as so far it has been a pain in the a##, without success. lol.

regards, graeme1

Please take a look into the EZDOK manual. I know it IS possible to disbale the mouse zooming, I just down know how at the moment :)

Archived