FTX: Global Released!

iFlySimX

I must say Sneave that ur reply is a bit harsh or mean! Not necessary to get so upset over a computer game opinion??-lol!

You ass-u-me that we (I) am stupid, unlike you?

Read this genius....

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ftx-global-and-gex-important-update-on-8-2-2013_topic46632.html

That's just the tone Snave writes in, don't take it personal :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! Just have some queries that understandibly are of concern with such a major platform scenery change. And it aint a cheap cost either. And those of us who invested good money with addons such as GEX, merely want to be certain before we take such a leap (forward).

If you had the sense and experience to learn whether GEX was for you, then the certainty will be easy to confirm for yourself.

One thing I do disagree with: Actually it IS a cheap cost.

Compared to full-featured GEX, global coverage and united with its key partnerships (UTX etc) it is considerably cheaper.

But your research will confirm that for you.

If you had the sense and experience to learn whether GEX was for you, then the certainty will be easy to confirm for yourself.

One thing I do disagree with: Actually it IS a cheap cost.

Compared to full-featured GEX, global coverage and united with its key partnerships (UTX etc) it is considerably cheaper.

But your research will confirm that for you.

Exactly £60 ish for replacement textures for the whole world is considerably cheaper than what Flight1 offer with their GEX line.

Archived