Dynamics for AI and UI

shrey

Hey Guys!

I use the FAIB A320 as UI. However, I am seeing that it accelerates very slow, and even slows down very slowly. I cannot even takeoff of land at Innsbruck. I wanted to transfer my Overland A320 Speeds and dynamics to the aircraft. Can someone please tell me how?

Thanks,

Shrey

I'm unsure if people would see it in Radio Chatter.

Please remember this is a commercial forum paid by Aerosoft and for Aerosoft products. Period.

There's a clear difference between general FS forums, like AVSIM or FlightSim, and commercial ones.

Still, very nice from the Aerosoft management, there is a general discussion subforum like Radio Chatter and it is visited by quite many.

By the way I have switched some of my A320X series aircraft from DJC into FAIB models and have not seen the symptoms you described.

But, true, it is just a few days, so I may need some more observation. I'll let you know when/if I notice something.

Please remember this is a commercial forum paid by Aerosoft and for Aerosoft products. Period.

There's a clear difference between general FS forums, like AVSIM or FlightSim, and commercial ones.

Still, very nice from the Aerosoft management, there is a general discussion subforum like Radio Chatter and it is visited by quite many.

By the way I have switched some of my A320X series aircraft from DJC into FAIB models and have not seen the symptoms you described.

But, true, it is just a few days, so I may need some more observation. I'll let you know when/if I notice something.

Hey!

Sorry if I was wrong! Yes great by Aerosoft :D If you load FAIB A320 Sharklet CFM at Innsbruck, you will see that it only takesoff after crossing the runway. The speed increases very slowly, and also when landed, it slows down very slowly. I need help, on how to fix speeds

Archived