Manhattan heliport problems

massimob

Hi! I've installed Manhattan Scenary but I've this problem: when I start FS2004 and I select one of all Manhattan heliport, my elicopter start flight out of helipad, most time in the sea or directly in sky! Now I've installed on my Pc in order:

Statue of Liberty (by AVSIM)

Manhattan Scenery (Ver.1.10)

UT-USA

Help me!

Max

Thanks a lot for replay, but the problem is here!

I started a new flight with my Robinson R22 in some heliport in Manhattan after a new flight from KSEA, but nothing. Scenary is all OK (autogen, texture, ecc.) but helicopter "falls" in sea or appears directly outside helipad.

I have controlled the FS9 video configuration parameters and are regulated normally.

Max

PS

Only a question: for deafult flight you mean the creation of a flight choosing airport and airplane from FS9 main menu?

Hello Max,

No the default flight at KSEA is a flight that Microsft made which resets all FS9's parameters to default. When you select a flight it should be under "Other" and the title is "Default Flight" with the description

You are at Seattle Tacoma International Airport (KSEA). Release the parking brakes, apply full power, and take off. Have a good flight!