Bug restart checklist

cgentil

Always when after a flight I restart checklist pressing 1, the captain says start checklist, and co-pilot doesn't say anything, the checklist doesn't start, any fix?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Chirag,

you are writing "after a flight". Does that mean you are waiting the 5 minutes after the Parking CL has been finished for the TA checklist - and nothing happens? Or did you load a new ACFT STATE like DARK/COLD or Turnaround? Please let me know the details.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Chirag,

you are writing "after a flight". Does that mean you are waiting the 5 minutes after the Parking CL has been finished for the TA checklist - and nothing happens? Or did you load a new ACFT STATE like DARK/COLD or Turnaround? Please let me know the details.

Regards,

Hanse

Hi, after 5m.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Chirag,

sorry that it took me some time to answer as I had to reinstall release 1.10 plus hotfixes 15 and 16b (normally I am already using the current development version) to test if there is really a problem with the Cockpit Prep CL (starting 5 min after the Parking CL has been finished). Sorry to inform you that it worked well e.g. I cannot reproduce your problem. This means to me that it is clear an installation problem......... so please reinstall and try again.......

Regards,

Hanse

Hi Chirag,

sorry that it took me some time to answer as I had to reinstall release 1.10 plus hotfixes 15 and 16b (normally I am already using the current development version) to test if there is really a problem with the Cockpit Prep CL (starting 5 min after the Parking CL has been finished). Sorry to inform you that it worked well e.g. I cannot reproduce your problem. This means to me that it is clear an installation problem......... so please reinstall and try again.......

Regards,

Hanse

I will reinstall the new version when come out.

Thanks.

Archived