New PMDG B747

JohnB777

Does anyone have news on the PMDG B747X V2? It was due after the release of the PMDG B777 but I haven't seen any news on it for some time.

Nobody knows but PMDG mate and unless they say something in their own time in their own method of translation....We don't know.

Keep an eye on their FB and other FS related sites and when you hear it from the horses mouth.....

I'm just as excited as you btw :)

My guess is that they already have started the work on 744 v.2, since the T7 is in beta testing. One can hope.

Nobody knows for sure, but personally I don't think so. It's an illusion to think beta testing is a time for developers to relax. Quite the opposite in fact, beta testing as always a very busy time with lots of bugs to be fixed. Knowing PMDG they won't release it until it's absolutely perfect and that means a long beta testing period.

Personally I'd like to see them finish the 737NGX-series first. We got the regular series (600/700/800/900), but they also promised the Extended Range series and the BBJ-series. And of course I'm looking forward to the DC-6.

• 1 month later...

Never being the 747 *yawn* where's their DC-6? Now that is an interesting and must have plane.

Oh mate, what do you say about the avatar that is just above you?

:D

Don't drink and drive! That would be my words.

Back on topic. The guys at precision manuals today might have a little stress to sell all those triple7s that have been ordered until now. I see no reason to scream, but yes, the first day of sale has come!

Even if my avatar indicates, that I am not the typical B772LR customer, I feel the seduction...

Well, the pmdg B744X is a great a/c,

but I have wishes, how about a B748X with not only accurate visual appearance, but also with the precise flight dynamics, so that we are able to feel this fantastic MTOW...?

In other words, I'd prefer to have an update for my B744X that includes B748i and B748F with full dynamics. Or, if this is to complicated to sell, they for sure can give us a B748X which is as advanced as the B744X is already today, can't they.

^_^

Archived