Berlin Wittenberg for Train Simulator 2013 Support?

Where can I get support for Berlin- Wittenberg? It is not yet listed in the support forum. I have installed it but get a error message saying "something bad has happened to your program" when trying to run.

Not sure how to post an image but this is a description of what occurs:

When attempting to run any Berlin - Wittenberg scenario, Train Simulator closes and I get a message on my desktop that says "something bad has happened in your program. would you like to save a diagnostic file?". This only occurs when trying to run a Berlin - Wittenberg scenario. All other routes work fine.

• Aerosoft

Not sure how to post an image but this is a description of what occurs:

When attempting to run any Berlin - Wittenberg scenario, Train Simulator closes and I get a message on my desktop that says "something bad has happened in your program. would you like to save a diagnostic file?". This only occurs when trying to run a Berlin - Wittenberg scenario. All other routes work fine.

Can you send the diagnostic file to support@aerosoft.com?

You will need to verify your cache. Sounds like an unrecoverable error. If you verify the cache, steam will re download etc

This route is not found on steam. It was purchased direct from Aerosoft.

Can you send the diagnostic file to support@aerosoft.com?

I have sent the diagnostic file (.dmp) to support@aerosoft.com.

This route is not found on steam. It was purchased direct from Aerosoft.

A thousand pardons! I verified the intergrity of the cache and it cleared the problem. It works fine now. Thanks!

Archived