Propeller animation

blackbird971

Yes I know, I'm a pain but none of the less I'm still a big fan and will always come on the forum not just for nagging of course like I'm about to do right now but to also compliment all of you hard work. That said, the minor drawback of the Propeller animation has been mentionned and not by me alone. It would be but a great pleasure to see a propeller animation like the majestic software Dash 8- Q400 one. Don't go talking to me about medium price cause 40 euros is the price for the Majestic software's aircraft and yet it does has many more "animation" then the twin otter own and for only a 10 euros difference. Don't be telling me it could be a framerate hitter cause it's even so, I still see like a 1000 videos of different people using the Majestic software aircraft, or other aircrafts who has that sort of advance propeller animation and with still a low price. Please stop with the none stop, same old excuses. We want it and by we I'm not saying only me. It might be true that it's a framerate hitter then why not make it like a sort of update that people could or could not choose to have it and get their framerates low or not. If it has to cost money why not put a price to it ? what could 2/5 euros do to me anyways ? by the rate I'm going with all those great addons you guys are selling, I'll be broke by the end of the month x). Just try and think about it. It would be a plus to many of us to see this. You guys are already ignoring my Dornier do 228 request (hint hint ;) ) couldn't you guys just look at the issue ? And maybe give a clearer answer.

Regards and most sincerly apologies, Brandon

Ps: Hope you guys wouldn't want to kill me too much !

Yes I know, I'm a pain but none of the less I'm still a big fan and will always come on the forum not just for nagging of course like I'm about to do right now but to also compliment all of you hard work. That said, the minor drawback of the Propeller animation has been mentionned and not by me alone. It would be but a great pleasure to see a propeller animation like the majestic software Dash 8- Q400 one. Don't go talking to me about medium price cause 40 euros is the price for the Majestic software's aircraft and yet it does has many more "animation" then the twin otter own and for only a 10 euros difference. Don't be telling me it could be a framerate hitter cause it's even so, I still see like a 1000 videos of different people using the Majestic software aircraft, or other aircrafts who has that sort of advance propeller animation and with still a low price. Please stop with the none stop, same old excuses. We want it and by we I'm not saying only me. It might be true that it's a framerate hitter then why not make it like a sort of update that people could or could not choose to have it and get their framerates low or not. If it has to cost money why not put a price to it ? what could 2/5 euros do to me anyways ? by the rate I'm going with all those great addons you guys are selling, I'll be broke by the end of the month x). Just try and think about it. It would be a plus to many of us to see this. You guys are already ignoring my Dornier do 228 request (hint hint ;) ) couldn't you guys just look at the issue ? And maybe give a clearer answer.

Regards and most sincerly apologies, Brandon

Ps: Hope you guys wouldn't want to kill me too much !

How about the previous post for the same request. http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/70490-propeller-animation/ with a locked topic.

I would love to have propeller animation in Twin Otter. I think this is the only animation we are missing. Its true it will kill the FPS, but i guess to run FSX smoothly we should have a powerful cpu & decent graphic card. For me price is not important rather than having a Twin Otter with all the features as possible in fsx. In earlier years propeller animation was challenging but today i hope so its not challenging. I urge you all developers to think once again on this topic, as your already shown your skills by developing the Twin Otter Extended. This is the only animation we are missing.

Hope so we get a positive reply from you.

Thanks & B.regard's

Sukhdeep Singh

I would love to have propeller animation in Twin Otter. I think this is the only animation we are missing. Its true it will kill the FPS, but i guess to run FSX smoothly we should have a powerful cpu & decent graphic card. For me price is not important rather than having a Twin Otter with all the features as possible in fsx. In earlier years propeller animation was challenging but today i hope so its not challenging. I urge you all developers to think once again on this topic, as your already shown your skills by developing the Twin Otter Extended. This is the only animation we are missing.

Hope so we get a positive reply from you.

Thanks & B.regard's

Sukhdeep Singh

Thanks Sukhdeep, I'm sure that we are not the only ones who would loved that, people please keep posting if you also would like to see this feature come to life (like a patition) maybe it'll make aerosoft think it out a little bit !

I honestly don't care much about propeller rotation visuals.

However, fair is to say wouldn't be a complex issue. Replacing the native FS variable with a custom one, properly managed, should do the trick. No (noticeable) fps impact, no Multiplayer impact.

But it's ok to me if Aerosoft decides not to make any changes on this subject.

Tom

I really am not asking much or so i think. I'm just asking them to look into the matter.. What do they've got to loose ? With the right programmers and some help, they could do it with not too much of a framerate hit and multiplayer hit. I'm not asking the moon, and I know it means taking some precious time to look into the matter but I mean, there are people thinking about it and who aren't saying it and there's thoes who really would like to see this feature and decides to say something. I want to see this feature in. I'm not a great techno geek and all but i do know a few tricks. Just asking too look in to it. Might not be a waste of time. Or of money ;).

Regards, Brandon

You've had your answer.

The horse is dead.

Please stop flogging it.

It is utterly irrelevant to the majority, or else we wouldn't have had you two repeating incessantly, massaging each others' egos, we'd have had dozens of support missives.

Until you get them, please stop, the only animation in this topic is the banal repetition, and that isn't a fine pitch...

You've had your answer.

The horse is dead.

Please stop flogging it.

It is utterly irrelevant to the majority, or else we wouldn't have had you two repeating incessantly, massaging each others' egos, we'd have had dozens of support missives.

Until you get them, please stop, the only animation in this topic is the banal repetition, and that isn't a fine pitch...

I will ask of you to not poison my post with you're ideas or "way of speeking" for the least quite rude. I say what needs to be said for my personal reasons and if found necessary, you've shut down one post but did not answered properller for as we can see in the post befor, he and I was not the only one, If you don't agree with what I say so be it, but don't come killing the joy of letting people speek their mind none or the less. With this I say good bye to you.

Regards, Brandon

Don't let people know that you are ok with not having propeller animation. If this was ok then you should be fine with original Twin Otter. Why aerosoft made New Twin Otter Extended if you all were ok. I bet many of them must be not knowing what difference it make with or without propeller animation. Don't try to put negative thoughts in this post. We need you all with us so that we can strongly urge developers to again think on this matter. I no pointing to anyone so don't take it negatively, think positive.

Cheers

Archived