Loving this aircraft!

evaamo

Congratulations Aerosoft for another solid release!

I own the AXE and the Katana 4X and must say each addon shines with their own level of innovation.

In the case of the Twotter, I must say the Interactive Checklist and the way the view switches and focus on the item involved, makes the process of learning the new aircraft so much easier, it's like having a quick interactive tutorial in the simulator, instead of reading a 500 page manual!. On the other hand, it's the first addon that really made me forget about 2D panels!

I mean, the way I can bring to life the aircraft from cold & dark to ready to taxi thanks to the interactive checklists, becomes such a natural experience that I will miss this feature when going thru the pre-flight workflow in *every* other addon in my collection. It is THAT good, really.

The only thing on my wishlist would be to be able to click on the GPS and have it open in a pop-up window. The aircraft flies like a dream, the sounds are great, the cockpit is awesome and the turbine & systems modeling so far are top notch.

This is a Winner guys!!! Congratulations again!!!

Enrique Vaamonde

Thank you for your kind words, we apprechiate each of them :)

I wish you many nice hours in the Twin Otter :)

Archived