Spanish Airports ?

jamesbaldwyn

Hi,

I want to buy the new spanish airports add on but I use another computer to fly the simulator which isnt connected to the web. I see that its about 120mb download and I havent got a cd of that size and would it mess it up due to the serial code shall I just give up or are there other options.

Cheers

Hello James,

You can download the file from any computer that you can archive the installer files to a media that can be tranfered to your other machine. Even a relatively small USB memory stick may do it as long as it has the capacity.

We do have a system where we can send you a small file that you can put on your offline computer that will validate the installer without connecting to the internet. But if you went this way you would have to write to info@aerosoft-shop.com requesting a checkfile giving us your order number if purchased from www.aerosoft-shop.com