Driving issue in the tunnel at Paul-Heyse Unterfg. CBM

Behind Hauptbahnhof is a tunnel on Paul-Heyse-Unterfg. the street is not well developed! Every time I am driving through that tunnel with the bended bus! The undercarriage get stocked or hit on the road surface cause of the street not smooth from flat to downhill! The same is then you get on the other side of the tunnel as well! Some time the bus swing to the left and hit the wall on the left side in the tunnel and you block the traffic! In real life this never happened then you drive in tunnels! Even with a normal bus is some issue then you drive through that tunnel! The damage sounds go on as well a few time by the bus hitting something even if the bus moves normally!

(The damage sound sounds like broken mirror every time you hit anything and also the bus behave like

a fly bouncing on cars if you hit any!)

I love the CBM very much and also that it is dynamic with accidents and road works! Also the routes you get from the co-pilot are different so you get never bored! The tutorials and manual are very good as well!

Alf

Yes! The navigation tool tells me to go that way and other AI buses go through the tunnel as well!

Just after the tunnel then you turn right on Arnulfstrasse you have a bus stop before Hauptbahnhof!

It is the only way to go from Theresienwiese! The angle is little to steep from flat to downhill on both

side of the tunnel! Should be more smooth there and maybe a patch can fix it!

Edit!

( The only restriction in real life is maximum high of vehicle is 3.5 meter in that tunnel and city buses

use to be about 3.2 meter)

Alf

Archived