F-104 Configure will not work

terryW

I bought the F-104 2 weeks ago & uninstalled it a day later as the Configure would not work, & the engine sounded as if it was full of wailing banshees, due no doubt to all the pilots killed in it a friend suggests.

1) I have seen how to fix the Configure on this web-site this evening but cannot find it again so I'd be grateful if someone would help me to get back to it.

2) What can be done about the wailing engine sound?

I really want get to grips with this aircraft to compare it to the Tornado if nothing else. It really is a great looking 'plane 8)

Hello Shaun.

Thanks for the link but No. There is some useful info there though but I'm sure it was on Aerosoft that I saw a page or two of aircraft work-arounds in a seperate info thing.

I'll log on to Capt.Sim. Maybe it was there I saw it!

I'm getting a bit confused by all the sites I'm visiting for info, etc. Must make notes as I go.

The wailing engine has to be heard to be believed by the way. It sounds like the Endor Trio casting a spell. :cry:

Thanks for your help.