Twin otter X vs Extended

Speedbird ATC

I think you misunderstand. The one in the Twin Otter Extended is based on the standard GPS but adapted to make it more realistic.

i did understand but didn`t you say X is better then extended I all reddy know that. Also why does extended autopilot not have vs?

doesnt this one not have custom GPS (default GPS)

The old twin otter, had an old Garmin GPS, that could be hard to use. The Extended version uses another custom GPS, that uses the default GPS's core engine. It looks very little like the default GPS. The new twin otter also has a ton of new features, similar to those found on the airbus x extend, except more. There currently is no reason not to upgrade. If you are buying it new, I don't know why you would ever want to buy the old version. The new one is so much better.

i did understand but didn`t you say X is better then extended I all reddy know that. Also why does extended autopilot not have vs?

It does. Perhaps not as you know it, but it's a more realistic simulacrum of the real thing.

Archived