Taxiway designantion for EDDK EDDF EDDH etc. not available.

Dear freinds, please help me to solve the problem with the designations of the taxiways. I have tryied many scenerys for EDDF or EDDK or EDDH and everything works great exept taxiway designation. So if I should Taxi via C H L V I can find any of them. I have not find any solution yet. For any idea I would be very thankfull. :)

Liebe Freunde, bitte hilft mir das Problem mit Taxiway bezeichnungen zu lösen. Genauer gesagt alles funktioniert wunderbar, nur bei manche Flughäfen (EDDF, EDDK, EDDT, EDDH...) fehlt die Name oder bzw die Nummer von Taxiways. Also keine Bezeichnung. Wenn ich von Fluglotsen Anweisung bekomme Taxi via A Q A C W V, dann wüsste ich nicht wo ich rollen soll. Ich bitte um Eure Hilfe. Vielen Dank! :)

I am user of X-PLane 10 with the latest update 10.22

Greetings

post-90019-0-60019600-1374027679_thumb.p

• Administrator
Hello,
I think you look at the the free airports that we have included in the early X-Plane 10 Global.
Some of them have a low level of detail.
One way is to wait for detailed payware, or in the web to search for some freeware airports... (for example forums.x-plane.org)...
Here you can look for many airports too:
Some airports in a higher level of detail you will find in our shop.
Greets
Heinz

Archived