Help! part 3

yes the title was just to annoy you XD anyways the guy said I should come back here and my new quistion is: Why does Vistamare NEED a FSX.CFG cheak? I would appreciate the help and please reply :D (yes that was just to annoy you for fun)

why shouldn't it need a tweak in the FSX.cfg? No reason it shouldn't need one, so just apply one or another and see if it likes you (this answer's just to annoy you because it's such a great fun ;) )

why shouldn't it need a tweak in the FSX.cfg? No reason it shouldn't need one, so just apply one or another and see if it likes you (this answer's just to annoy you because it's such a great fun ;) )

ha ha very funny now do you know a real fix? and also it might be my .DLL XML file I HAVE edited it and I fixed simconnect. (YAY! :D) Also for some strange reason in the support log file I gave to the email support person no airports seemed to be active even though 2 0 credit ones were. P.S we need a spell check :D

Which tweak to you refer to by the way? I've never heared that it would need one.

I've searched a little on Google and can't find it either?

We have to wait for Olliver (the AES Developer) to answer I guess.

Which tweak to you refer to by the way? I've never heared that it would need one.

I've searched a little on Google and can't find it either?

We have to wait for Olliver (the AES Developer) to answer I guess.

good quistion :P I just get a message when I fire up AES help that can not find FSX CFG file and AES does not appear at the active airport with control shift W

If it says that it can not find the FSX.cfg you might want to try downloading Flight1's Registry repair tool, maybe that can help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You remember the security question that often comes when installing an addon? IF you answer with yes, the installed module gets an entry in the TRUSTED section of the fsx.cfg. And this also applies to ViMaCoreX.dll.

• Developer

Correct Otto,

AESHelp only check, if ViMaCoreX.DLL is added as trusted into this section. If AEShelp could not find the FSX.CFG, something is wrong in his installation, with more critical results, non AES related.

no way I am installing windows again I think I need to find real solution :D Hypotheticly, if you did not have SP2 installed what would happen?

Well, it looks like your only option. You can keep on making these threads, but at some point this has got to stop. The people that you can find here (excluding me) are some the most knowledgeable people with AES. They know what they are talking about, and when they say reinstalling windows is the only option, it is. Now please spare us from having this thread end up like some of the ones on the flytampa website, and get to work reinstalling windows.

Well, it looks like your only option. You can keep on making these threads, but at some point this has got to stop. The people that you can find here (excluding me) are some the most knowledgeable people with AES. They know what they are talking about, and when they say reinstalling windows is the only option, it is. Now please spare us from having this thread end up like some of the ones on the flytampa website, and get to work reinstalling windows.

and yoou know about the flytampa site...how?

I read your post here and also a lot of post in Flytampa Forum, Speedbird you have problems with everything, I don't want to star a fight with you or something like that, but I suggest you search in google, you'r like a spam. Sorry for this but it's true. I do not want to bother you, take it as a friendly warning.

Regards,

Walter Almaraz

I read your post here and also a lot of post in Flytampa Forum, Speedbird you have problems with everything, I don't want to star a fight with you or something like that, but I suggest you search in google, you'r like a spam. Sorry for this but it's true. I do not want to bother you, take it as a friendly warning.

Regards,

Walter Almaraz

HOW THE HECK DOES EVERYBODY MNOW ABOUT FLYTAMPA! (sorry for caps I was just really surprised)

and yoou know about the flytampa site...how?

Because some of us are wondering what Flytampa is up to, and you seem to respond to every topic that every enters that site. The FS community is a small one, and most people visit most of the good developers sites.

Archived