Twin Otter Extended Frontier Airlines skin uploaded

Tom_Weiss

Thanks !

I would not mind doing that - but your server has a configuration error, we use the same IPB code @ LockOnFiles as you do and I have no problem uploading to our server.

I already posted about this once : In your server configuration, maybe the max allowed upload size probably is set too low, lower than the value set up in your IPB downloads module.

The upload ends in a endless loop and does not finish or simply the modules gives this message when it finishes.

Capture-43.png

By the way, like I do with other skins, I upload to our website as well - I only upload to other sites after I am sure that the skin are100% finished, as not all websites allow updates.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Tom, I will try to contact an Aerosoft technical person about this upload problem.

By the way, for making it work with our (not yet realeased) Livery Manager you would need to split your livery in two: the normal and the HD version.

uploaded

http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/2600-aerosoft-twinotter-extended-frontier/

( 2 sets of skins, one "Normal" without mipmaps and one "x4096" with mipmaps, mipmaps are better for zooming but in some GPU end up blurring the skin)

Thanks for this livery, can you try Nepal Airlines livery.

Right now nobody is repainting. Love to hear positive reply from you.

Cheers.

• Aerosoft

I have checked the upload settings again, max is 100Mb, accepts 7z, rar, zip and it seems to be running for me and for others (two new liveries were uploaded yesterday).

Could it be the files that are being uploaded are larger (a livery pack is only 28 Mb unpacked of course)?

Thanks !

I have checked the upload settings again, max is 100Mb, accepts 7z, rar, zip and it seems to be running for me and for others (two new liveries were uploaded yesterday).

Could it be the files that are being uploaded are larger (a livery pack is only 28 Mb unpacked of course)?

you can see the sizes here

http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/category/517-aerosoft-twin-otter-new-version/

they are on the average 30 MB

Archived