Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

siddhant

aerosoft twin otter extended windshield

Hello all i am thinking that twin otter extended windshield should be bit darker :lightbulb_s::lightbulb_s:

here are some shots

post-89608-0-79499000-1373923910_thumb.j

post-89608-0-25961300-1373923936_thumb.j

On the pictures it seems darker because of the cameras not being able to picture it as it is in real world.

The cabin and cockpit are not as bright as the exteriour and so they seem much darker on photos because cameras do usually not get light as good as the human eye.

On the pictures it seems darker because of the cameras not being able to picture it as it is in real world.

The cabin and cockpit are not as bright as the exteriour and so they seem much darker on photos because cameras do usually not get light as good as the human eye.

Thanks for your reply and sure i agree with that but in some extent this property should be there i say if it can be done

You can never ever use such photos to determine colors.

Either photos has been enhanced or stems from old photographies that simply don´t show the right colors anymore.

While Airliners.net is graet for references on many things, colors etc cannot be trusted.

I must note that we have visited a real Twin Otter to get correct measurements (Don´t trust blueprints either) as well as colors.

Finn