aerosoft twin otter extended windshield

siddhant

On the pictures it seems darker because of the cameras not being able to picture it as it is in real world.

The cabin and cockpit are not as bright as the exteriour and so they seem much darker on photos because cameras do usually not get light as good as the human eye.

• 2 weeks later...

On the pictures it seems darker because of the cameras not being able to picture it as it is in real world.

The cabin and cockpit are not as bright as the exteriour and so they seem much darker on photos because cameras do usually not get light as good as the human eye.

Thanks for your reply and sure i agree with that but in some extent this property should be there i say if it can be done

You can never ever use such photos to determine colors.

Either photos has been enhanced or stems from old photographies that simply don´t show the right colors anymore.

While Airliners.net is graet for references on many things, colors etc cannot be trusted.

I must note that we have visited a real Twin Otter to get correct measurements (Don´t trust blueprints either) as well as colors.

Finn

Archived