Time for a DH Beaver "Extended"?

Airtrooper

With the release of the supurb rebuilt Twin Otter "Extended" I was wondering if Aerosoft could also rebuild the Beaver and create a new "Extended" version bespoke for FSX and P3D? I would certainly purchase the Beaver again if this were to happen, just like people are re-purchasing the Twin Otter. The Aerosoft Beaver X is certainly one of my favorite and most frequently flown aircraft.

After the Twin Otter Extended it would be just perfect to have a Beaver Extended. I will console myself with the knowledge that it is "on the list" and must wait for it to come (not years I hope). In the mean time I will get more acquainted with the Twin Otter Extended and the Bronco. Thanks Aerosoft for making such great aircraft for FSX, and doing such an outstanding job on them.

On reflection, it's hard to imagine what an 'Extended' version would offer. A little freshening of the graphics maybe. A tad more fiddling around to get her started, possibly. Still, we all like an update eh? :)

Still, we all like an update eh? :)

Definitely! I think a new model and some advanced System would be quite nice, I hope the Airbus projects will go along nicely so we can fly the Beaver next year :D

• Deputy Sheriffs

It's on our list but after the Twin Otter we are getting back to the Airbus for a while.

I think the Beaver Extended will be the perfect project to work on for the dev team when there are quiet periods in the Airbus development! ;)

It is good for their creativity and motivation to have a break with a fun plane now and then. Something to fly by hand. :P

And they float too!

• 4 weeks later...

What a good idea. I'm was just thinking the actual Beaver was a little bit to old now especially her graphic resoution.

I'm keen to see the new one. you could called her Next Generation, like Airbus did. :excellenttext_s:

• 2 months later...

On reflection, it's hard to imagine what an 'Extended' version would offer.

I'd like a better engine sound, more realistic behavior when floating on water, and - for example - better control of the fuel selector switch. With the Beaver X I experienced many engine out situations due to that stupid thing. Well, and some revamped textures would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

F-16 Extended? No? It came out 5 years ago and still is the best F-16 on the market. . . but getting a bit long in the tooth.

Just Say'n :)

Please don't hijack threads. The post is completely off topic.

• 1 month later...

It's on our list but after the Twin Otter we are getting back to the Airbus for a while.

What about the single radial engine otter. it was the last of the radial engine bush planes by dehavilland. they are disappearing from the earth, as viking air is converting all of them to turbo engine. i have all of the manufactures blue prints and manuals plus tons of photos inside and out if you are interested.

What about the single radial engine otter. it was the last of the radial engine bush planes by dehavilland. they are disappearing from the earth, as viking air is converting all of them to turbo engine. i have all of the manufactures blue prints and manuals plus tons of photos inside and out if you are interested.

That would be an interessting Plane! Would like that also!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived