No transparency of checklist

Chris0410

Hello!

At first: Congratulations to the wonderful Twin Otter.

I have only one question referring to the checklist. There is an icon for transparancy. But when I click this, nothing happens. I would expect the checklist to become trabsparent. What am I doing wrong?

My System: FSX with Acceleration Pack, Windows 8, Twin Otter Extended Version 1.01, OrbX England, Wales and Scottland. Using OpusFSX or not does not make any Change.

Hi Christian,

Have you tried using your mousewheel?

Oh my god, I feel so ashamed. I never thought of the possibility, that Aerosoft did it that smart. Works best.

(Did I have missed this in the Manual? I searched for transparancy but didn't find this.)

Oh my god, I feel so ashamed. I never thought of the possibility, that Aerosoft did it that smart. Works best.

(Did I have missed this in the Manual? I searched for transparancy but didn't find this.)

;) No worries. I don't actually see it mentioned in the manuals or the FAQ, so that'll have to be changed! Either way, enjoy the Twotter!

I have added that to the Vol 1 manual, sorry I missed it.

Thanks Mathijs for the quick response.

Perhaps it would be useful to include the following advice: When changing to another aircraft, transparancy should be set to 0 before (= no transparency). Because otherwise the popup windows of some gauges of other aircrafts would also be transparent. For example: I loaded the Majestic Dash after leaving the Twin Otter Xtended. In the VC of the Dash now the Popup-Window of the FMC or the PFD were also transparent. This is normally not what you woud like to see. So I loaded the Twin Otter again, set transparency to 0 and after loading the Dash again everything went fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Christian,

No need to load the Twin Otter again. You can set the transparency in the normal FSX menu:

Display Settings - Transparency.

Hi Christian,

No need to load the Twin Otter again. You can set the transparency in the normal FSX menu:

Display Settings - Transparency.

Oh, I always thought this would only affect the 2D cockpit sight, Now I know this referres to all 2D Panels including popups.

Archived