Outstanding Aircraft from 2 Commercial Pilots!

High Iron

One minor issue I came across not already mentioned that I saw was both generators are labeled as No.2 gen.

Next I'd like to say congratulations and kudos to a job well done. Both my best friend and I have spent some time in this aircraft, and we are both impressed. That may not mean much under normal circumstances, but between the two of us we have over 5,000 hours of flight experience under our belts, and we are both impressed by Aerosoft's latest offering. This aircraft gives us a sense of the actual operation of a Twin Otter. Although not all systems are fully functional, it does reflect the real aircraft quite well. I tend to gyrate to highly realistic aircraft and this one certainly fits the bill. Great work by the Aerosoft developers. I can only say, to those looking for a high quality aircraft, this certainly falls in the realm. It will not be sitting in this ATPL rated pilots hangar, and I hope it does not sit in yours. In the Twin Otter world, this is as close as it gets to the real thing, so enjoy! Thanks Mathijs and team for this wonderful aircraft, I'm glad to see your group move in this direction with aircraft development, keep up the excellent work, and long live Aerosoft!

Cheers,

Thad

Mathijs,

I believe he is referring to the tool tips that pops up when you mouse over the Gen switches. The label for both L & R Gen comes up "Gen 2".

Jerry

Archived