Airbus A320/A321 X style panel selector

Duane Licudi

• Aerosoft

I really miss the the panel selector that comes with Airbus A320/A321 X. Is there any possibility of seeing this as an option in the future for the twin otter?

You mean replace the one we got now with one in the style of the Airbus XS A320/A321?

You mean replace the one we got now with one in the style of the Airbus XS A320/A321?

Yes thats what I meant :)

The twin otter view selector I find disappears from view if for example I cycle view with joystick button etc. whilst with the Airbus selector it was attached to the VC so this would never be a problem.

The vertical / horizontal bar also lends itself to be less obtrusive but still easy/quick to access.

It is a minor issue in the scale of things and I can find workarounds such as relying on shortcut keys for the most important views.

Though it would be interesting to know if anyone else finds this an issue or not.

Yes thats what I meant :)

The twin otter view selector I find disappears from view if for example I cycle view with joystick button etc. whilst with the Airbus selector it was attached to the VC so this would never be a problem.

The vertical / horizontal bar also lends itself to be less obtrusive but still easy/quick to access.

It is a minor issue in the scale of things and I can find workarounds such as relying on shortcut keys for the most important views.

Though it would be interesting to know if anyone else finds this an issue or not.

Well the view selector we have now is nice, But my work around for this is if you have a second monitor you can undock it and slide it over to the other monitor. It will stay there and disapear from view. When i came up with the view selector idea to Finn i forgot to tell him it was the A320 Extended type. Hope we will get it on the next Twotter pack? I hope with my help this helps you as well

Regards Keith

I have additional monitors but prefer to keep the view selector close by for quick access so for now I have settled on relying on SHIFT+3 keyboard shortcut to bring up the panel selector whenever I need it.

Thanks for your help :)

Archived