doublecool

Models:

• 300 normal wheels 620 shp (4 blades)
  • 300 normal wheels 620 shp (3 blades) normal door
  • 300 normal wheels 620 shp (3 blades) air stair
  • 300 tundra wheels 620 shp
  • 300 floats 620 shp
  • 300 ski/wheel 620 shp
  • 100 normal wheels 620 shp (streamlined exhaust)
  • 100 normal wheels 550 shp
  • 100 tundra wheels 620 shp
  • 100 tundra wheels 550 shp
  • 100 floater 550 shp

so many to look forward to

I glade the Tundra tire 300 version is next

Question

is it the 300 floats version that will be the amphibian

or

the 100 floater ???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mathijs,

Small question. Will there be a passenger version of the -300 4 blade model? To date there's only the cargo version but there are a good bit of us wondering about the passenger version. Would it be hard to put the passenger interior and the airstair into the current cargo model, creating a passenger model? We have a 4 blade passenger Twotter here in the southern caribbean ((J8-GAA)) and it would be nice to repaint it and go dive into Mustique and Union Island (Grenadines).

Cheers.

The -400 Series has a completly different cockpit than the others, so this will not happen. It would be a whole project on its own to do the -400 series.

Well even if it not possable to do a 400 series, this would sure be a nice repaint for the amphibean! Hopefuly Daniel might be nice enought to take on such a project hint hint

Regards Keith

I do know that, however the ground for these systems already exists in other projects and as an later Expansion i would definitely throw some money at it.

Come on now...think amphibian... your eye's lids are getting heavy, amphibian... your getting sleepy, amphibian... now when you wake you will think of nothing but an amphibian model for both the twin otter extend 100 and 300 versions....

now WAKE :lightbulb_s::excellenttext_s:

I would like to have a twotter 400 as extention as well.
The difference between the 300 and 400 is, to my understanding, only the cockpit and maybe different engines.

Considering the fact that I have put a twotter 400 (a 300 is later coming this year) in my va at the beginning of this year, and that I am now allowed to fly this fine example... pff my year is good.

• Aerosoft

I would like to have a twotter 400 as extention as well.

The difference between the 300 and 400 is, to my understanding, only the cockpit and maybe different engines.

only? That's many many months of work. For now it is not planned.

only? That's many many months of work. For now it is not planned.

C'mon now you can't just tease us with a new Twotter and then not include the -400. Son you disappoint.

C'mon now you can't just tease us with a new Twotter and then not include the -400. Son you disappoint.

Why not? It was never promised anywhere in the product page or anywhere else of a 400 version.

Why not? It was never promised anywhere in the product page or anywhere else of a 400 version.

'Cause it's animal cruelty and stuff...

Please,

This tread is about future models Aerosoft is planning for the Twin Otter extended which by the way has been listed for about a year...see list at start

I was attempting to clearify the Float vs Floater and which was the amphibian version... and was hoping to get customer whom own the extended and future owners of the extended to help persuade Aerosoft that the amphibian on both the 100 and 300 variations would be flown much much more IMO... if would also bring in another customer base... I just never flew the float version in the first release. But to have an aircraft that you can take off or land from water or hard surface that I will use..

and to the Aersoft Team, just Brillant work on the Twin Otter, she's just lovely

Hey Mathijs,

Small question. Will there be a passenger version of the -300 4 blade model? To date there's only the cargo version but there are a good bit of us wondering about the passenger version. Would it be hard to put the passenger interior and the airstair into the current cargo model, creating a passenger model? We have a 4 blade passenger Twotter here in the southern caribbean ((J8-GAA)) and it would be nice to repaint it and go dive into Mustique and Union Island (Grenadines).

Cheers.

Hey Moderators/Administrators?

Any answers for me? Would love to know. Thanks.

Cheers.

Whatever else !!! its a float or ski and too -300 or -400

Let the Aerosoft work on their own way

We are their costumers and like a family too and aerosoft should satisfy us

if i am speaking right

If i am not mistaken, It's planned for the extended version. I asked for it at the very start of the Beta in march! Stefan said he would consider it. If i could get the planes for the floats witch i did,

Regards Keith

Archived