Daniel's TwOtter paintshop

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This?

Thank you.

It's on my to do list.

But I don't know when I will be able to start as my to do list is very, very long.

Next up will be as I already said Air Antilles Express and British Antarctic Survey. Then some float liveries. It takes about 3 - 5 weeks for me to create one livery (interior is not that easy).

Greetings, Daniel

As it was still reported as broken I re-uploaded my Skybus livery the second time now.
A full clean re-upload. Previous files got deleted.
Some tiny issues have been fixed with V1.3
Files checked twice by my livery test team, no issues found.

It can't be broken now ;)
But if it is broken (could be possible, who knows), feel free to pm me, then we'll see why.

Think we'll have to dig a bit deeper then.

My first upload failed, I'm sorry ... still got those no file selected issues sometimes :D
Could someone of the admins please delete the dead link?

It's kind of the same with my homepage.
My previous admin said it's impossible to screw up my site. He left after 4 weeks :D

Greetings, Daniel

• Deputy Sheriffs

My first upload failed, I'm sorry ... still got those no file selected issues sometimes :D

Could someone of the admins please delete the dead link?

t's kind of the same with my homepage.

My previous admin said it's impossible to screw up my site. He left after 4 weeks :D

Done. Let us focus on your other qualities. :P

Like repainting. :excellenttext_s:

Haha Eric :D
Still got that web admin problem ...

My homepage hasn't been updated since April this year

As you mentioned my other qualities:

A late night goodie, former new previews of something old.
In the Twin Otter Extended preview thread I posted a picture of a British Antarctic Survey livery.
The exterior is now finished, based on images taken in spring 2013 (between March and Mai)

post-33723-0-70146300-1376950056_thumb.p
post-33723-0-94407600-1376950036_thumb.p

post-33723-0-50289800-1376950048_thumb.p

post-33723-0-78627600-1376950067_thumb.p

post-33723-0-30586000-1376950078_thumb.p

Special thanks to Kaveh for providing me the actual BAS font and some more images, I could not find on the web.

Interior work starts after the release of Nepal Airlines and Air Antilles Express.

Greetings, Daniel

Haha Eric :D

Still got that web admin problem ...

My homepage hasn't been updated since April this year

As you mentioned my other qualities:

A late night goodie, former new previews of something old.

In the Twin Otter Extended preview thread I posted a picture of a British Antarctic Survey livery.

The exterior is now finished, based on images taken in spring 2013 (between March and Mai)

attachicon.gifBAS_VP-FAZ_3.png

attachicon.gifBAS_VP-FAZ_1.png

attachicon.gifBAS_VP-FAZ_2.png

attachicon.gifBAS_VP-FAZ_4.png

attachicon.gifBAS_VP-FAZ_5.png

Special thanks to Kaveh for providing me the actual BAS font and some more images, I could not find on the web.

Interior work starts after the release of Nepal Airlines and Air Antilles Express.

Greetings, Daniel

Sweet. Can't wait for the Arctic models.

Nice, thanks.

Retain some paint for future wheel/ski version :glare_s:

For sure! :D

The Nepal Airlines interior is progressing very well, no images to show at the moment.

Walls are mainly finished (no used look added yet), next up the cockpit.

But! What to do on a day off except painting the interior (which get's boring after 2h - 3h)?

Right do something challenging! Ever heard of Air Seychelles and that they've got a new Twin Otter 400?

I know the cockpit will not fit ... but the exterior is just so beautiful so I had to start!

post-33723-0-29934300-1377097140_thumb.p

Just one question:

Should I continue with those whole exterior / interior sets or just switch to exterior?

I don't know when I'll be able start working on the Flotter (Float Otter) as there are so many great liveries left out there for the wheel version ...

Greetings, Daniel

For sure! :D

The Nepal Airlines interior is progressing very well, no images to show at the moment.

Walls are mainly finished (no used look added yet), next up the cockpit.

But! What to do on a day off except painting the interior (which get's boring after 2h - 3h)?

Right do something challenging! Ever heard of Air Seychelles and that they've got a new Twin Otter 400?

I know the cockpit will not fit ... but the exterior is just so beautiful so I had to start!

attachicon.gifSey_S7-CUR_1.png

Just one question:

Should I continue with those whole exterior / interior sets or just switch to exterior?

I don't know when I'll be able start working on the Flotter (Float Otter) as there are so many great liveries left out there for the wheel version ...

Greetings, Daniel

Daniel, your work is very well done and I can only say that it is your time is very important to you too. May I suggest that you complete the exterior models and time permitting later, do the interiors. At least that way most people will get their

favorite livery sooner. As always, you work is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Daniel, your work is very well done and I can only say that it is your time is very important to you too. May I suggest that you complete the exterior models and time permitting later, do the interiors. At least that way most people will get their

favorite livery sooner. As always, you work is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Must agree with him ! Thoe I'm patient, I'm still looking forward to the Air Antilles Express one !

Hey Daniel,

How's about this one for us southern caribbean folk?

attachicon.gifDSC00587.JPG

What do you say?

Cheers.

As I said several times before: It's on my expanding to do list ;)

Had some serious problems with my system, after a new install of FSX everything is working again, I only lost my self created ENB Mod ...

Some more screenshots of the upcoming Nepal Airlines livery

post-33723-0-68163400-1377702913_thumb.p

post-33723-0-42176800-1377702940_thumb.p

There's still a lot to do on the interior.

Greetings, Daniel

HI Daniel,

Firstly I must say Im seriously impressed by your work!

Im enjoying your Flybe livery as Im actually from the Isle Of Tiree, the island that shares the plane with Barra. Loganair actually have two Twin-Otter aircraft in operation. A few years back on a Wednesday the plane would fly from Glasgow to Tiree, onto Barra, return to Tiree and then go back to Glasgow. It was fun if you were flying to Glasgow because you would get on the plane early if there was space and take the trip to Barra so you could experience landing on the beach. Many many times as a child I was the only passenger on the plane, so it was like having my own private plane!

The livery before Flybe was the traditional BA stuff, however before that there was red Loganair livery. Thats the period when I used to fly on the plane every month as a young teenager. Would it be possible when you have time to make it for us all? If you could make the designation as G-BZFP that would be even better, as that is the second Twin-Otter Loganair have.

All I hope for now is that ORBX fix Tiree, its awful looking, its as if they have not included it in the Scotland pack.

tireeloganairtwinotterlivery.jpg

Thanks for the hard work on paints. If you ever are interested in adding to the list, I have need for a MASWings paint. Have one for the original TO but now need update for TOE.

post-15747-0-55214000-1378011280.jpg

scott s.

Thanks a lot :)

Texturing is on hold at the moment as we're working out a new concept for CSR.
Got some other very talented painters on board, still don't know how to manage it as we can't work on the same projects.

It's always a problem to get payware airplanes for several designers to share work ...

Finally we're going to have a full working homepage! :D

MAS is already on my: "Meanwhile very extended Twin Otter Extended, what liveries will come next To-Do List"

Greetings, Daniel

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Daniel was wondering if you might release dose tectures or not ?

I'm very, very sorry for not posting any progress updates or uploading anything ...

There's just no time to continue right now as real life keeps me busy ...

I'm very, very sorry for that!

Greetings, Daniel

As Aerosoft announced the ski/wheel Twin Otter Extended model update, I decided to put my brush back onto the interior.
The Cockpit is now finished, maybe some things will change till the final release.
Continued with the cargo area. Exterior already finished and ready to be converted to the ski/wheel textures.
This livery will be compatible with the 3 blade cargo wheel and ski/wheel models.

1102627_625556314134163_1562245747_o.jpg

Anybody knows how to delete old attachments as I can't add new ...

Greetings, Daniel

As Aerosoft announced the ski/wheel Twin Otter Extended model update, I decided to put my brush back onto the interior.

The Cockpit is now finished, maybe some things will change till the final release.

Continued with the cargo area. Exterior already finished and ready to be converted to the ski/wheel textures.

This livery will be compatible with the 3 blade cargo wheel and ski/wheel models.

1102627_625556314134163_1562245747_o.jpg

Anybody knows how to delete old attachments as I can't add new ...

Greetings, Daniel

The Interior is looking Awesome, I also request you to please release the Nepal Airlines Livery ASAP.

Best Regard's

Sukhdeep Singh

Daniel,

Here is a photo of C-GXXB the Kenn Borek plane that flew me into the postage stamp strip at Mount Joy, on Baffin Island this summer. Any chance of the paint being done with those registration letters for any of the models? This one as you can see is tundra tires.

Ec9Do.jpg

Thanks.

Rick

Daniel,

I use several repaints and of course the registration number on the tag in the cockpit panel remains that of the original model in the group. For instance, I use the RCAF repaint for 802(?) but the panel shows D-IVER. Is there a way that I can change that easily myself?

Thanks.

Rick

Archived