V/S and IAS

blackbird971

I suppose that we have V/S thanks to the IAS (unless we can imput a V/S please tell me how). How do set up the IAS ? It's a question for me and for some of my french mates who are already struggleling with the english manuel.

You have to accelerate manually to the speed you want to hold, there is no way to put a speed in. Just fly the speed you want and then press the IAS button.

Like the real IAS mode You should actually TRIM the aircraft to hold a certain speed and then engage IAS mode.

If it's not trimmed properly You will experience some oscilations, since the AP has to find the correct trimming.

Finn

Will Do ! I do have another question thoe, for you Finn or Mathijs, I've seen in the sound documents that there is no feather sound and i would like to know if it's possible to include a feather sound in with a proper prop animation that comes with it ? or even just the feather sound cause it really narrows down a bit to hear the TwOtter sounds almost the same when you have it in feather mode.

• Aerosoft

Will Do ! I do have another question thoe, for you Finn or Mathijs, I've seen in the sound documents that there is no feather sound and i would like to know if it's possible to include a feather sound in with a proper prop animation that comes with it ? or even just the feather sound cause it really narrows down a bit to hear the TwOtter sounds almost the same when you have it in feather mode.

Let's not mix up topics. This is about the AP, not sounds. You also already mentioned this in another topic so let's not spam too much please.

Let's not mix up topics. This is about the AP, not sounds. You also already mentioned this in another topic so let's not spam too much please.

Yup sorry for that mistake ! Kinda forgot I had put in there.

Archived