Update 1.01

blackbird971

Brandon,

I just took it as an update like Mathijs said so I installed it as Admin and it loaded right into the 1.00. No uninstall. And it worked when I got in the plane. I have not tested anything but it seems good to go.

Jerry

• Deputy Sheriffs

And no need to download the full installer again, as Mathijs also wrote there is an update available under FAQ's/update, after you have registered your product.

Hello,

I'm sorry but I can fiind the Twin Otter in the product list under FAQ/updates. Am I silly ?? I'm just trying to reach the update.

Thanks.

Souheil

Indeed, you can just run the update exe. If you want to install a full new build we do advice a de-install first.

Might do so for the 1.10 release, once again, thanks for the reply, This baby is a great Aircraft to fly ! Can't wait know for my next objectives : A318/319 and A330 ! =)

• Aerosoft

Hello,

I'm sorry but I can fiind the Twin Otter in the product list under FAQ/updates. Am I silly ?? I'm just trying to reach the update.

Thanks.

Souheil

You do understand you might have to register the product right?

https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/entries/21872487-Updates

Archived