Version 1.01

Hi guys,

Sorry but could someone please explain to me, am all new to this.... Does one have to re-download the whole package now with the update or is there a link (which I can not find anywhere?) for this update?

Kind regards.

Tim...

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

Sorry but could someone please explain to me, am all new to this.... Does one have to re-download the whole package now with the update or is there a link (which I can not find anywhere?) for this update?

Kind regards.

Tim...

You can either download the full new version or just the update. See this: https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/entries/21872487-Updates

I had this situation either (See post #5 above) ... but after a better look i finally found it.

It´s below "Aerosoft - TS MAGAZIN 03/2010" in the middle of the New Registration Dropdown menu.

You can either download the full new version or just the update. See this: https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/entries/21872487-Updates

Thank you for reply Mathijs.

I am still very confused with your procedure......????? I have gone to ALL areas where it states "Twin Otter Extended" and can not find anywhere a link to the update.....????? The link you have just posted before for me, is asking me to register my product if I have bought it from another supplier other than Aerosoft. I did purchase this straight from you guys at Aerosoft.

The other (and only) link that you posted in "Updates" takes me back to a "purchase" page and asks for a "username" and "password" which I do not have. When I created an account to purchase this product I was asked for an email address and password.....????? Now when I go to this area and look at my purchase history through my email address and password, there is NO link what so ever for this patch and asks me to go to check out.....??? So does this mean I have to buy this product again????

So very confused...??? Why can there not be just a link to the patch in the forum "Twin Otter Extended updates"?

Sorry for my stupidity.

Tim...

Thank you for reply

Hi Timmy,

yes, indeed you would have to register your product, even if you bought from the aerosoft shop directly. Had to do this with all my aerosoft add ons :) And yes, to register you have to log on to the update section of the aerosoft support. I usually use the"FAQ/Updates" link on the shop's Homepage.

Once you registered your product you can select it in the update section from a list and check for updates.

Hope that helps.

Ric

• Deputy Sheriffs

Tim, even you purchased the Twotter from Aerosoft, you have to register it. Simply log in to the FAQ's/Update section, register the product and you have access to the small update installer.

Also, please read the instructions linked by Mathijs carefully. There it is explained that the user Registration to the updates section is not the same as for the online shop.

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for your patience and help on this one. I have FINALLY worked it all out. WOW!!! What an adventure..... The old cliché rings true: When you think a simple job would be simple....... HA!!

Anyhow, due to my not knowing how this website works and being new to it all, I thank you again for your patience with me.

Forever grateful.

Tim...

• Aerosoft

I had this situation either (See post #5 above) ... but after a better look i finally found it.

It´s below "Aerosoft - TS MAGAZIN 03/2010" in the middle of the New Registration Dropdown menu.

That menu is different for every customer as it only shows the products you bought (or registered).

I must admit it is a little confusing, you login when buy it, then you have to login again, it would be simpler if the action of buying automatically registered it or are they disparate systems?

ah yes, finally got that bugger... I didn't know I had to look for it... :eyepop_s:

am a goof

Thank you flaviossa and Aerosoft service

Problems here, too. In this case, I can find the Aerosoft Twin Otter on the list of products but when I try to register it, it fails every time. As we know, it asks for the e-mail address and serial number. I copied both from the receipt but the system won't recognize them. I really don't want to go through another four hour download to get the whole product again.

Glenn

Excuse me Mathijs,

I need to know. In a rush I did install the first patch that end up putting files in C:

Then I manually copied these files over the formal install. Am I good to go or is the installer doing stuff in the Win7 registre ?

Have a good weekend.

Souheil

Lore,

Thanks - I had the right one but no joy last night but I was right on top of Midnight local time so maybe there was a day end process? It worked just now and I have the update. Many thanks.

Glenn

• Aerosoft

Problems here, too. In this case, I can find the Aerosoft Twin Otter on the list of products but when I try to register it, it fails every time. As we know, it asks for the e-mail address and serial number. I copied both from the receipt but the system won't recognize them. I really don't want to go through another four hour download to get the whole product again.

Glenn

Contact me on support@aerosoft.com and I'll check your order. However, we have a few thousand Twin Otter Extendeds registered so the system really should be fully functional.

This is probably asked before, but i can't find it anywhere. I am looking at buying this otter but probably when i reaches update 1.10 since i really like one with skis. How long will it take for that one to release ? i know you might not know yet, but am i looking at weeks or months ?

Archived