Help! Weird audio with Logitech G930.

I recently got a Logitech G930 headset and its great for anything but FSX. When I start a flight, sometimes it starts out ok, but then it degrades into a kind of tinny sound with low "audio frame rates" if thats a thing :confused_s: . The thing is when I go into the fuel and payload section and the airbus sounds keep playing (this is the AAX) the audio quality goes back to normal again and vice versa when i re-enter the sim. This happens with all airplanes. Also, if I play any music while flying, this happens to the music as well. Is there anyone that has/had this problem that knows how to fix it? Please help! :mecry_s:

I have Logitech G35.

g35-gaming-headset-images.png

Same problem. Specially with Aerosoft Airbus A320/321. Also When played music with Winamp in background (all sound volume went up then down).

But, When I switched sound from 7.1 to STEREO. All works fine.

Also my sound config in win7 was set as on picutre.

Sound_Setting_for_PC_Calls_in_Win_7.png

Does it always happen? Or only after changing views (outside views mainyl)?

Can you take a look at your CPU load when this happens? (Could be related to CPU at its maximum capacity.)

I wasn't able to recreate the popping sounds, but I don't set my fsx priority to high. On the other hand, the audio quality problems are back. It always happens. Sometimes the sim starts out with good sound quality, but after a few seconds, it switches to this annoying quality that makes the fuel pumps on the pmdg 737ngx sound like the outside of an air conditioner.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived