Download issue

rsgunner

I was downloading the package and apparently the connection was broken after about 10% download.

The download will not resume and if I try and start the sequence over I get the message I have extended my download limit.

Any suggestions to complete the download would be appreciated.

Russ

Russ have you tried clearing your broswer history and cache? As far as I am aware aerosoft places no limit on downloads, if you mean you have exceeded your download limit?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I was downloading the package and apparently the connection was broken after about 10% download.

The download will not resume and if I try and start the sequence over I get the message I have extended my download limit.

Any suggestions to complete the download would be appreciated.

Hi Russ,

Since Aerosoft does not limit the downloads, could it be your internet provider who gave you a data limit?

This would also explain why the download stopped at 10% (reaching your limit).

• Aerosoft

Hi Russ,

Since Aerosoft does not limit the downloads, could it be your internet provider who gave you a data limit?

This would also explain why the download stopped at 10% (reaching your limit).

Ho, stop. It IS something new on our server, I am trying to reach the server manager to see if we can remove that this evening, if not it will be tomorrow morning.

I apologize for this. Als for my faulty information.

Archived