Could not get engines and propellers running from Cold&Dark

Michael Meisi

Yes...

That hotfix should fix the issue.

Seems that disabling failures for You guys also disabled the engine starters.

Finn

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I like to thank you guys (like Michael, Jerry, Todd, Jan, and others) for the great help in finding this issue, and the mature and pleasant way of communicating in the meantime.

It is a real pleasure to have customers like you!

• Aerosoft

I like to thank you guys (like Michael, Jerry, Todd, Jan, and others) for the great help in finding this issue, and the mature and pleasant way of communicating in the meantime.

It is a real pleasure to have customers like you!

Indeed, we are very amazed about the way customers are working WITH us.

I say, we wouldn't be good customers if we didn't signaled problems and helped you guy make a better plane that all would enjoy to fly. Thank you all for taking in consideration what we think and taking the time to verify it when needed ! =)

ahhhh, that explains it - I was having the same problem but put it down to me doing something stupid - hey it happens :)

I resorted to the Ctrl-E option and everything worked - will now re-enable failures and try again.

• Deputy Sheriffs

ahhhh, that explains it - I was having the same problem but put it down to me doing something stupid - hey it happens :)

I resorted to the Ctrl-E option and everything worked - will now re-enable failures and try again.

But you can download a fix here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/70376-if-you-had-problems-starting-engines/#entry503087

This fix will be part of the next version (1.02).

Archived